Brand New Psp

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimSin

I got a brand new PSP in box sealed. With all accessories. I will let it go for 280$
Jai un PSP flambant neuf! Boite scellee donc tout les accessoires qui vient avec. JE le laisse pour 280$

10058102c.jpg

HERES THE INFORMATION, ANY QUESTIONS PM ME

LES INFOS, POUR TOUT LES QUESTIONS PM MOI

The Sony PSP:
PSP brings an amazing gaming experience to a handheld platform allowing users to enjoy 3D games with high-quality full-motion video and high-fidelity stereo audio. With graphics rendering capability comparable to PlayStation 2, PSP features a 4.3" wide screen high-resolution TFT display, built-in stereo speakers, exterior headphone connector, brightness control and sound mode selectio

PSP CONSOLE FEATURES:
PSP features a high-quality TFT LCD that displays full colour (16.77 million colours) on a 480 x 272 pixel high-resolution screen.

Keys and controls inherit the same operability of PlayStation and PlayStation 2, familiar to fans all over the world.

PSP also comes equipped with diverse input/output connectors such as USB 2.0, and 802.11b (Wi-Fi) wireless LAN, providing connectivity to various devices in the home and to the wireless network outside.

PSP adopts a small but high-capacity optical medium UMD (Universal Media Disc), enabling game software that is rich with full-motion video and other forms of digital entertainment content, to be stored. The newly developed UMD, the next-generation compact storage media, is only 60mm in diameter but can store up to 1.8GB of digital data.

INCLUDED IN BOX:
*32MB Memory Stick PRO Duo
*Headphone With Volume Control
*Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
*AC Adaptor
*Soft Case & Cleaning Cloth

*POUR UN VERSION FRANCAIS de tous ces informations suivi ce lien:
VERSION FRANCAIS CLIQUER ICI

you save a big 20$ + 45$ taxes.. so you save 65$

WOW WHAT A BIG DEAL... SOMEONE BUY THIS IS A CRAZY AWSOME PRICE... *fag*
no bill no warranty hmm better i buy it from future shop 299+taxes

Dark_Style said:
you save a big 20$ + 45$ taxes.. so you save 65$

WOW WHAT A BIG DEAL... SOMEONE BUY THIS IS A CRAZY AWSOME PRICE... *fag*
no bill no warranty hmm better i buy it from future shop 299+taxes

Alright then Go ahead and buy it from futureshop. No-one is forcing you to buy this.

On that note STILL available & thx for the bump

nope, sorry fromkrypton it isnt. It is the basic pack (has 32mb stick and remote/earphones/cover...) but no games/no movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back