Napierville on Sunday nights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTL18T

I was wondering if a lot of people go to Napierville on Sunday nights... I wanna be able to get a couple of runs in...Tuesdays is usually too jammed....is sunday a better alternative?

My boys and I are heading up there on the 26th of June, got a nice line up:
87 Mustang GT
99 M3
Bmw 318 Turbo
GTI 1.8T (me)
Jetta 1.8T (stock)
Cobalt ss (maybe)
Del Sol (SIR)
98 Civic coupe (GSR)
BMW 330 ci (maybe)

I'm heading there tomorrow night, the problem with fridays is most of us work till late on the week days....

just got back...we had to find the timeslips in some box.. *banghead* ...

best i ran was 15.5 constantly with full enterior/passanger... :(

heat sucked...and i'm all burnt up :bigup: ....at least there were a bunch of nice cars

Just got in.....didn't like my runs...did a couple of 14.6x's but I was hoping for a 14.5....I think I raced a black sir.....My buddies M3 did 13.8, mustang 12.8, bmw318 turbo 15.02, Civic GSR 15.9, Jetta 1.8T 15.02(unbelievable 1.71 60 footer....bone stock), cobalt ss 15.1

I wish it was colder!

MTL18T said:
Just got in.....didn't like my runs...did a couple of 14.6x's but I was hoping for a 14.5....I think I raced a black sir.....My buddies M3 did 13.8, mustang 12.8, bmw318 turbo 15.02, Civic GSR 15.9, Jetta 1.8T 15.02(unbelievable 1.71 60 footer....bone stock), cobalt ss 15.1

I wish it was colder!

which 1.8t did you have the black one or the charole one?i got owned every time by the grey one...and tie vs the black one and 2 wins i think :bigup: ...oh ya the guy in the cobalt SS had serious launch issues and pulled 16s constantly

sleepingblacksir said:
which 1.8t did you have the black one or the charole one?i got owned every time by the grey one...and tie vs the black one and 2 wins i think :bigup: ...oh ya the guy in the cobalt SS had serious launch issues and pulled 16s constantly

Silverstone (charcole) GTI.....
The cobalt SS(driver) just learned standard.....he did get a nice 15.1 in against me though....
I was trying to crack 14.5...but it was damn too hot!

on the way there....some grey bmw and a jetta came flying by me at like 210km/h...dam crazy guys...when i finnaly get there theyre buying their tickets at the booth...

ya it was dam too hot...

The grey BMW was a 99 M3, he's really quick...but the Jetta(mk3 vr6) was pretty disappointing....ran a couple of 16's, and he is not even stock....weird!

MTL18T said:
I'm heading there tomorrow night, the problem with fridays is most of us work till late on the week days....

Do you know a guy with a red Jetta 1.8T with steelies in the front?!

:D

MTL18T said:

I wish it was colder!

Are you sure he didnt stage with his back wheels?! I doubt a 1.8T can pull that kind of 60' on street tires.

Believe me it takes slicks and a real ballsy clutch dump to pull a 1.7 60 foot in a FWD car. I dropped the clutch from redline, plus I'm pushing maybe 220-225WHP. There must've been something wrong with the timing equipment. Happens sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back