All Motor(carfever)???

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabnitro

Legacy Member
I was wondering what were the fastest times of the day in the all motor catagorie,if you know there set-up feel free to tell thanks.was there a quick 8 all motor class?

gabnitro said:
I was wondering what were the fastest times of the day in the all motor catagorie,if you know there set-up feel free to tell thanks.was there a quick 8 all motor class?

It was Garen Aktorosian and his black CRX with a time of 12,19 @ 113 mph during the final against Steph of Auto Laminar.

gabnitro said:

Nice car you have there Gab. If you would like to know more about our setup, feel free to contact me.
Regards
RACEHEADS

Wow! i just cant imagine the amount of work that is required to achieve 113mph with an all motor car!

pitchblacksol said:
qqn sais le temps de raphael primeau, hatchback 95 flat black??

J'aurais pensé que ce serait lui contre laminar en final mais on dirait que ca pa marcher comme il voulait ! Si quelqu'un a ses temp j'aimerais savoir moi aussi !!!

MonOncTsi said:
12,19 all motor. HOLY CRAP! Good work.

Thanks guys. I must admit it took a little effort on our part. After the race was over we did a final trial pass and it went 11.157 ET @ 114.34 MPH.
I do believe there's more in her as the car is not yet gutted out. Only time will tell.

RACEHEADS

RACEHEADS said:
Thanks guys. I must admit it took a little effort on our part. After the race was over we did a final trial pass and it went 11.157 ET @ 114.34 MPH.
I do believe there's more in her as the car is not yet gutted out. Only time will tell.

RACEHEADS

I CORRECT MYSELF. That's 12.157 ET and NOT 11.157 the MPH is good.
Typing mistake :(

As for the weekend it was lots of fun, and the racers were a good bunch. The only MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT was THE PAYOUT.
I hope next time Napierville or Car fever anounces $500 bucks, they really end up paying out! All motor only paid $100 bucks to the winner*td*
I believe it should have been $500.
ET paid $500, and Quick 8 also paid $500. ALL MOTOR got ripped off!
Did they not make enough money that day? Was our show that bad? maybe next time we can stay home.
RACEHEADS

RACEHEADS said:
All motor only paid $100 bucks to the winner*td*
I believe it should have been $500.
ET paid $500, and Quick 8 also paid $500. ALL MOTOR got ripped off!
Did they not make enough money that day? Was our show that bad? maybe next time we can stay home.
RACEHEADS

I agree with you. This is ridicule and almost insulting. But wasn't it the Car Fever organizers who decided?

pitchblacksol said:
qqn sais le temps de raphael primeau, hatchback 95 flat black??
I believe he ran a best et of 12.68@106,against the white Amsoil civic(12.74),then he was up against Gary.
Gary ran 12.56,and Raphael ran 12.7?

We will need a few more All Motor competitors,--who is not ready yet.Our race car is ready,buy my CRX is still not ready.Soon!!

There were 4 cars in the 12s,and 1 civic running mid 13s.Hopefully next time a full field of 8 plus others trying to qualify.

LaminaR X said:
I believe he ran a best et of 12.68@106,against the white Amsoil civic(12.74),then he was up against Gary.
Gary ran 12.56,and Raphael ran 12.7?

We will need a few more All Motor competitors,--who is not ready yet.Our race car is ready,buy my CRX is still not ready.Soon!!

There were 4 cars in the 12s,and 1 civic running mid 13s.Hopefully next time a full field of 8 plus others trying to qualify.

There should be a street all motor class. My car has no weight reduction and the engine is stock (it's my daily driver) so it'd be cool to have other cars like that. I basically get to the track, put my slicks on, adjust psi and that's it. In Ontario there are two all motor class; all motor (12.99 and faster, gutted cars with mad weight reduction and internal engine work, high comp, ect.) and street legal all motor (13.99 and faster).

I think I can do 12.99 once the timing is adjusted to what 350z's run stock (+15 degrees) and my rev limiter is bumped up to 7000, but I'll never be able to run with you guys.

Last edited:
JClaw said:
There should be a street all motor class. My car has no weight reduction and the engine is stock (it's my daily driver) so it'd be cool to have other cars like that. I basically get to the track, put my slicks on, adjust psi and that's it. In Ontario there are two all motor class; all motor (12.99 and faster, gutted cars with mad weight reduction and internal engine work, high comp, ect.) and street legal all motor (13.99 and faster).

I think I can do 12.99 once the timing is adjusted to what 350z's run stock (+15 degrees) and my rev limiter is bumped up to 7000, but I'll never be able to run with you guys.

Imo three class is just enough pro compact quick8, all motor and ET bracket for the rest of the competitor. But with your time of 13.2 i think you wont have much trouble getting in the 8 finalist all motor (in most event @ napierville). If you want to be more competitive you will have to work yourself to the top make your car faster, if not you'll have to do like most people and participate to ET bracket race !!

IMO theres to much show and shine and not enough drag, so it be all motor, turbo,nitrous,SC! we definitly need more competitors.Put some slicks,gut those cars!

all motor, voiture de rue, aucun weight reduction mais nouveau coeur implanté vitaminé :D

11.87@ 117.65 mph 0-60 pied de 1.64

photo
omebeaulieu_pontrouge11juin_35-vi.jpg

ok plusieur von dire que c'est pas un 4, mais c'est une voiture compact.

MonOncTsi said:
I agree with you. This is ridicule and almost insulting. But wasn't it the Car Fever organizers who decided?

Concerning ALL MOTOR (A/M):
While I was leaving the gate, I met up with both Car Fever Organizer and Napierville Owner. Car fever told me I was lucky to have made $500 that day while only spending $300.
I replied: "What do you mean $500? We only received $100"
Then there was silence on his part, and he just turned away, and never said another word.
The owner of Napierville 'feeling the pressure' said he took it on himself to pay out $100 dollars to the winner of A/M. There was apparantely six cars registered, and we needed sponsors for the class (Did we not have enough sponsors that day?) How much money was supposed to be made at the track to pay us a measly $500 bucks?
Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe we had upwards of 2000 people at the show + several booths and sponsors.
Speaking of booths We also paid to have a 10 X 10 booth trackside.

Dunno about you guys but I SMELL SOMETHING ROTTEN HERE.
Same old BS over and over....

We have lots of $ bucks invested in our engine. I'm sure most of you guys have around the same.

NEXT TIME WE GO RACING FOR SUCH EVENTS, I SUGGEST ALL RACERS GO TO THE TOWER AND "GUARANTEE" OUR PAYOUTS 'PRIOR TO REGISTERING'!
Meanwhile, keep hard at it guys and let's stick together.
We DRAG RACERS make the show!
RACEHEADS

gadz24 said:
all motor, voiture de rue, aucun weight reduction mais nouveau coeur implanté vitaminé :D

11.87@ 117.65 mph 0-60 pied de 1.64

photo
omebeaulieu_pontrouge11juin_35-vi.jpg

ok plusieur von dire que c'est pas un 4, mais c'est une voiture compact.

Bravo, c'est a peu pres aussi dur que de rentrer dans le 11 avec un f-body. Only the 4324234234234235232352352323535234123231th N/A V8 in the 11s. Great swap though.

vtec inside said:
J'aurais pensé que ce serait lui contre laminar en final mais on dirait que ca pa marcher comme il voulait ! Si quelqu'un a ses temp j'aimerais savoir moi aussi !!!

Normallement c'est ce qui serait arrivé mais Garen et sa CRX sont du gros calibre. Malheureusement pour Raph, il a été jumelé à Garen en demi final et il a perdu 12,75 @ 107 versus 12,54 @ 113. Steph (Civic Laminar) a eu une free run et a passé automatiquement en final.

Steph a ensuite perdu contre Garen en final, 13,85 @ 90 (j'imagine qu'il la laissé allé) versus 12,19 @ 113.

Hey Garen, what is your setup ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back