Proof Drifting has taken over the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1champ

I just came back from Europe Yesterday, While I was in the former Yougoslav republic of Serbia (i'm from there in case you were wondering), I picked up of all things a Maxim Magazine...written in serbian of course. As i'm flipping through the tits and ass pictures and come across this article. The this is last place in the fuken world I thought i'd find this:

dsc027130ga.jpg

Zagreb is in Croatia dude, not Serbia... but that's cool to know. Do you know something else? Croatia (Zagreb in particular) has a Higher "Hottie" per capita ratio than Montreal :D

i'm croatian so i know all that facts , and BTW SPLIT & MAKARSKA have the hottest chicks in the world but mostly crappy cars

We still have Zastava's so there! I saw a "peglica" man that cuz is funny to see. To be honest, Croatia is economically in better shape than Serbia and so are all the other former republics. I went to bijelina in Bosnia where my Dad studied...those muslims chick are hotter than any girls i've seen, OMFG!

well in my opinion there is nothing more shittier than a renault 4 even a pegla owns it . some of the modded zastave in croatia are pretty hot and handle pretty well 2 , zastava 101 rock haha.

as far as chicks u aint seen nothing until u check out MAKARSKA , the women there are insane

welcome back man, that article was in maxime mag awhile ago...
the owner of that car is on the drifting.com forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back