FOR SALE: 1990 5.0 Mustang motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLKGTSTANG

Legacy Member
This one is from my 1990 GT. Has 116,000 miles and runs awesome. Still in the car and I have a vid of it running. I will also sell the MAF setup for it if someone wants it. I am asking $500 b/o for the engine complete with the EFI intake, inj., etc. The access. will not be on it.

BLKGTSTANG said:
This one is from my 1990 GT. Has 116,000 miles and runs awesome. Still in the car and I have a vid of it running. I will also sell the MAF setup for it if someone wants it. I am asking $500 b/o for the engine complete with the EFI intake, inj., etc. The access. will not be on it.

is it really complicated to bring back the motor to canada cause I'm pretty interested

Jason1983 said:
is it really complicated to bring back the motor to canada cause I'm pretty interested

Ask Ben, 67continental...he bought a 93 5.0 motor from me and came across with it. I also have the 88 5.0 motor for a little less..and like I said..I will sell without some stuff for less.

dude if its good condition consider it sold , but it has to come with harness and computer, lemme know asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back