HIGH END EQUIPMENT 4 SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

B18bCivic

Legacy Member
JUST CURIOUS to see if anyone is interested in my personal gear.... Mmats d100 hc, memphis lvs 15... if you know what they are you probably have a good idea of how much I want for them

taking all resonable offers...

I know I'm going to be pushing the price here, but it runs down to 1Ohm, and pushes about 650W... Does it have the same output @ 2Ohms? Or is it half? My JBL does 300 @ 2 Ohms, and power does not increse anymore then that even if the impedance drops to 1 Ohm. (however it is 1 Ohm stable). Anyways, i it can push at least 600 @ 2Ohms, my first offer is $450 (That is if you can wait 2 weeks, so I can save up some cash, I just got paid this week, but I have some MAJOR bills to pay off.... insurance, cell, fitness club, etc.).

Also, does the sub have speaker level inputs? (I'm the lazy one that ran his other amp off his stock radio, and didnt bother buying a line-out converter, so it's pulling the signal from the rear speakers :D )

Altima... umm.. I think you got the wrong amp... Mmatts d100hc pushed 1500wrm into 0.67 ohm, 95% effecient, doesnt even get hot!... and Im looking for at least 3 time what you offered me, only for the amp... retail is almost 4000$ ... retail on memphis lvs 15 is 3000$ (resonable offer)only used the sub since this summer and the amp since last summer... both have warrenty...

Also a quick note on Mmatts amps... the construction of the amps are incredeble, if you open up the amp you can see nasa quality parts (which is responsable for 95% eff) and their great layout of the transistors, darlintons, and other electronic componets are a real work of art... inclredible construction... IMHO THE most POWERFUL, RELIABLE, amp on the market hands down... if you need more info ask away

... :( I thought it was just the regular D100. hmmm but I don't thin it's a $4000 amp. The D300HC is about $1800 and it does 1200W @ 2 ohms, where as the 100hc does 1200 @ 0.67 Ohms (most probably rated at 12V rather then 14.4). i realize they probably do 1500, I'm taking manufacturers ratings here. Also with the new line of mmats amps arriving soon that price may drop. They're going to have 2000W @ 2Ohmn and 3000W @ 2Ohms. Anyways, I'd go up to $800 (possibly a little more, depending on funds, or how long you can wait, I hope your not in a rush to sell!), cause I'm poor! :) And I'm saving up for some subs. Let me do some research and see how those are priced. I could have sworn that the d300hc was selling for under $2k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back