woohoo, d1 drifter kit on it's way!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InSaini

Legacy Member
finally got the d1 drifter kit, well getting... 475 + 250 (USD) 900 can... and hopefully no duties\customs...

just need my tail lites and the suspension and this summer's mods are done...

N24089HID1SFB.jpg

N24089HID1SRB2.jpg

N24089HID1SSS.jpg

How do u guys/girls like it?

Definitly will :bigup:

Can't wait for it to arrive! And my fenders will be coming soon too :d

Very nice kit.
Did you get your bumper lights ?

2a_1_b.JPG

Where are you ordering your tail lights from ? I want some but I don't know where to buy.

not yet, i'm gonna get em in like a month or so... just want to pay off this kit...

and for the tail lights, don't know yet, i did plenty of searches, give you sites when i'm at home tomorrow :)

hey, i'm looking for side skirts... would u mind telling me where u ordered this kit from? is it authentic or knock-off? that price for the whole kit seems pretty good

Very nice choice, Hope it arrives on time for u, but i wouldn't doubt that ull get hit at customs, its a relatively big package, i have a feeling they'll notice it... But still :bigup:

I seriously recommend these guys, he called me up so many times to keep me updated. Asked me if i needed anything else (widebody fenders at 150$ (50mm) rear and front D1 (Vented) were 150 too... good price...

i seen them on ebay, but they got a site too...

search in RUSHKITS

They seem pretty chill (My friend got a kit off them not too long ago) said they were good, that's why i kept talking to them...

i started low, 400, declined, 450, declined, 475, accepted, hehe...

VTEC_RYDAZ said:
I seriously recommend these guys, he called me up so many times to keep me updated. Asked me if i needed anything else (widebody fenders at 150$ (50mm) rear and front D1 (Vented) were 150 too... good price...

i seen them on ebay, but they got a site too...

search in RUSHKITS

They seem pretty chill (My friend got a kit off them not too long ago) said they were good, that's why i kept talking to them...

i started low, 400, declined, 450, declined, 475, accepted, hehe...

yea... i saw them on ebay too... so how was the fitment of the body kit on your friends car? ... and i assume it's high quality?

It arrives tomorrow... wooohooo!!!

Install only comes on friday :( I can't wait that long! I guess I can try it myself, it can't be that hard...

Will take pics once installed, don't laugh that much at the rest of the car... :D

VTEC_RYDAZ said:
It arrives tomorrow... wooohooo!!!

Install only comes on friday :( I can't wait that long! I guess I can try it myself, it can't be that hard...

Will take pics once installed, don't laugh that much at the rest of the car... :D

good luck bro!! :bigup: let me know how it fits, cuz i'm looking for a body kit too...

p.s. i can't wait to see what it looks like :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back