teg969

Legacy Member
i was woundering what to get for my next car
but i dont know what
id like a nissan and i thaugh of the 300zx
im woundering if there reliable of not?
im open to any suggestion on next car all except se-r
thanks

I'm sure that the 300ZX are reliable....the problem..is to work on the engine...if anything goes bad!

I would suggest a Silvia S13 (a 240SX Coupe 89 to 93 with the Silvia Front end + SR20DET engine)

That would be nice!!!

Ça dépends quelle année? Tu parles de la Z31 ou la Z32???

Tuorbo ou N/A??

Ça peut faire ben de la différence...

J'ai une couple d'adresses web si tu veux vraiment te renseigner. PM moi.

thanks for the suggestion s14
but i not sure of getting a car that alot older than mine
i know the 300zx is older but its one of the only cars i wouldnt mind getting
maybe i would change my mind if you send me a pic cuz im not really sure what your talking 240 i know but not with the front end
and the engine i know nothing about
thanks

a friend has of mine is original owner of a Z32 TT white one and says it has gotta be THE most reliable car he has ever had. mind you hes pushing around 400HP.

EDIT: woops too many #s to remember.

Last edited:
Who? Pen? His car is in mint condition and he is the original owner and takes real good care of it. The car should be making 400hp to the crank and not wheels.

QUOTE]Originally posted by sspikey
a friend has of mine is original owner of a Z32 TT white one and says it has gotta be THE most reliable car he has ever had. mind you hes pushing around 450WHP. [/QUOTE]

that is sick
but in all honnesty i like the 300zx better
well actually i dont know if never seen or droven one
but i dont think ill be able to afford anew 350z
well i dont know what the price is but im sure that its more than a 93 300zx with around 130 000km
thanks guys

Originally posted by TwinTurboPete
Who? Pen? His car is in mint condition and he is the original owner and takes real good care of it. The car should be making 400hp to the crank and not wheels.

QUOTE]Originally posted by sspikey
a friend has of mine is original owner of a Z32 TT white one and says it has gotta be THE most reliable car he has ever had. mind you hes pushing around 450WHP.
[/QUOTE]

damnit i thought it was to the wheels :). still impressive though. nothing compared to your monster # :D whats happening with your tranny?

Yep, pens car is one of teh cleanes Z32's I have ever had the pleasure to sit in.

I think if you drive the piss out of your 300zx, it'll cost ya to maintain it, that is for sure. If you jsut pimp around in it, then its a very reliable car.

Originally posted by SpIcEz
Yep, pens car is one of teh cleanes Z32's I have ever had the pleasure to sit in.

I think if you drive the piss out of your 300zx, it'll cost ya to maintain it, that is for sure. If you jsut pimp around in it, then its a very reliable car.

oh yeah id definatly pimp in it for sure
i realised that htese cars for 92's and 93's have really low milleage.....could it be maybe backed up?...
i dont really think there rolled back cuz those cars never go out in winter i guesss......
anyway there really sweet cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back