Infinity Perfect 12"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GroundPound

Shop Representative
Close [please

Infinity perfect 12 for sale never used still sealed goes for 449.99$ brand new plus tax, you can get it for 375$ i have to get rid of this so make an offer.

These subs really kick! I wanted to get 2 but one is enough, rattles the brain!

Originally posted by charjacq
Wanted to get 2 but one is enough, BUT it's still sealed, never used? Yeah right.....
Uhhmmm dude.... who the hell are you? He wants to sell the sub, why would he lie. If you don't think that it's un-used don't buy it, it's your loss. Why would he claim it's not used, if when you go over to buy it, your going to know right away whether it's been used or not. And whats so hard about believing that it hasn't been used? For all you know, he could already have 4 in his car, and doesn't need a fifth. My advice to you, you want the sub, post an offer, otherwise stay out of the for sale forum.

Who the **** are you???

Listen asshole for all I know your a ****ing publess 12 year old that goes around being a **** disturbure on this site, you arn't the only one. If you aren't intrested in what im selling **** off I would love to bring this sub to your house and show it's still sealed! Why would i lie to sell something when I meet the person and show him the sub he will be able to see its still sealed and if it isn't he don't have to buy it.
So please do us all a favor and keep your unimportant remarks to yourself. And if im completly wrong about you, which im pretty sure i aight i'm sorry. Just dont waste my or anyoneelses time with your bull****.

Sub is still available and still very sealed!:)

Why does everyone always have to take everything personnal here? It does not impress me, it does not impress anyone. Say what you want, but I'm not the one showing a lack of maturity, especially after looking at the kind of words you use...

Why does everyone always have to take everything personnal here? It does not impress me, it does not impress anyone. Say what you want, but I'm not the one showing a lack of maturity, especially after looking at the kind of words you use...
hmmmm... your not immature? Could have fooled me, and frankly I don't care how impressed you are with the way things work around here. I learnt, recently actually, not to interfere with other peoples sales. If you have a question you ask it, and don't make the person repeat himself. If he said this is how the subs are, thats how they are. You have no buisness coming in posting for no reason, then leaving. My advice to you, change your attitude and post only when necessary, we don't need your kind on the board, and we don't tolerate it here. If you'd like to buy his sub, by all means, go ahead. Otherwise don't post in his thrread, and possibly scare off potential buyers for NO REASON.

Originally posted by 99AltimaGXE

hmmmm... your not immature? Could have fooled me, and frankly I don't care how impressed you are with the way things work around here. I learnt, recently actually, not to interfere with other peoples sales. If you have a question you ask it, and don't make the person repeat himself. If he said this is how the subs are, thats how they are. You have no buisness coming in posting for no reason, then leaving. My advice to you, change your attitude and post only when necessary, we don't need your kind on the board, and we don't tolerate it here. If you'd like to buy his sub, by all means, go ahead. Otherwise don't post in his thrread, and possibly scare off potential buyers for NO REASON.

Well listen up! I was just making a comment saying that your ad sounded strange and didn't make sence and you freaked out. Maybe I didn't say it right, but you are not being a truly good imports enthousiast saying what you said. Sorry if I hurt anyone, I was just making a comment. Let's leave it there.

Well listen up! I was just making a comment saying that your ad sounded strange and didn't make sence and you freaked out. Maybe I didn't say it right, but you are not being a truly good imports enthousiast saying what you said. Sorry if I hurt anyone, I was just making a comment. Let's leave it there.
Some say it's best to say nothing at all. And, as per your last post about being a bad import enthusiast, I don't know what it has to do with this topic on Subs, but whatever, if it will end this discussion, I'm a bad enthusiast! * 99AltimaGXE taps hims self on the hand *smack* * ....

Im sorry if i came out strong but think of things from the sales side if I say there sealed and you come in saying..." ya right no way in hell!" Then people come in and see your post they will obviously be affected and either ask questions or walk.

Your type thoughless comments have delayed stuff ive tried to sell before so next time you feel like writing worthless garbage to someone make sure and think of what the affect will be.

And why would you write something in a post if your not even interested in the first place??? :confused:

Originally posted by GroundPound
Im sorry if i came out strong but think of things from the sales side if I say there sealed and you come in saying..." ya right no way in hell!" Then people come in and see your post they will obviously be affected and either ask questions or walk.

Your type thoughless comments have delayed stuff ive tried to sell before so next time you feel like writing worthless garbage to someone make sure and think of what the affect will be.

And why would you write something in a post if your not even interested in the first place??? :confused:

I was just pointing out that his description did not make sense. I don't care if it's sealed or not! Let's not make a big deal out of this! I'll buy you a beer, show you my ride and forget about it!

I accept the apology but id rather you just not do it again cause heres the proof of what i was talking about look at this post now its no good anymore i have to make another, why cause me the hassle of doing this i dont have time to waist.

but either peace

I was just pointing out that his description did not make sense. I don't care if it's sealed or not! Let's not make a big deal out of this! I'll buy you a beer, show you my ride and forget about it!

If you had just not replied to my post, or better, if you had explained it more, clarified it, it would have made it much better. After all, not so sound selfish, but I'm not the one that cares if the sub sells or not.....

Peace

Since this thread is already ruined I guess I'll tell you GroudPound, if I sell my two other subs, I'm gonna take that infinity off of you. If you know anyone interested in the subs I have for sale, let me know, as soon as I sell them both I'll take that perfect off your hands, for now I don't have enough $$$ You can look at my thread further down

I have a two 10" subs
The first is an alpine type s, 200W RMS, less than 40 hours of play on it, I want 80$(lowest I will go, I paid 160+ tax in sept.)

And a pioneer ts-w254c, 250W RMS. Less than 10 minutes of play, I wired it up for a few minutes, and decided to get something more powerful. 60$

GroundPound said:
Infinity perfect 12 for sale never used still sealed goes for 449.99$ brand new plus tax, you can get it for 375$ i have to get rid of this so make an offer.

These subs really kick! I wanted to get 2 but one is enough, rattles the brain!
i can give u 400 for em u get cash out of it and it saves me time.....im waiting on the same subs for the same price and they are not in yet if u can sell me em for 400 il be hapy and ull ahve cash becau for that price u might not sell em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back