Bigtec sells cars with Rolled back KM's

Status
Not open for further replies.

INSANE8

He will probably try to delete the treads of his that I posted in.. so here we go...

Bigtec sells cars with Rolled back KM's among other things...

I have proof from the SAAQ. He tells me that is was a mistake his friend made at the SAAQ (he registered it too high). But I don't buy this at all. There were a few screws missing from around that dash (would need to be removed to take out the cluster) and he had bought the car from a dealer (I have proof from SAAQ). He would have had to put only 3000Km on the car in 3 years for that to make any sense...

Bigtec should be happy that I did not kick his skinny ass.. and should avoid me if he were to see me on the street..

Bigtec: If your reading this, you know where I live.. feel free to drop by if you want to "chat".. I would be more than happy..

He posted the car on MR at 175KM.. I tried to register it and was refused because he did not have the proper documents.. so we called a third party to transfer the car.. when I got to the SAAQ to put it in my name they told me it was last registered at 191KM so I was unable to register the car at 175K.. I got the history from SAAQ. The car had been transfered a bunch of times and purchased by him at a dealer.. how could the KM's have been misstated at the time of transfer to his name when it's the dealers responsibility to write the outgoing KM's on the bill of sale..

Last edited:
Grandmasta said:
You make it sound like nobody rolls back their odometers... lol

maybe idiots like bigtec and you do that, but honest people don't do that shit,
bigtec is a fag, doing that is like lying about your age, and then gtting carded when your out with older people and you can't get in cause your an idiot hahaha, little losers

oldbomb said:
maybe idiots like bigtec and you do that, but honest people don't do that shit,
bigtec is a fag, doing that is like lying about your age, and then gtting carded when your out with older people and you can't get in cause your an idiot hahaha, little losers
Welcome to the real world buddy... ive been the recipient of it.. and I accept it.

As much as you think everyone is honest.. when it comes to making an extra buck.. some people will go a little further then you think.

You think dealers keep their used cars at their actual KM's?
Tons of people do it... only the idiots get caught.

Grandmasta said:
Welcome to the real world buddy... ive been the recipient of it.. and I accept it.

As much as you think everyone is honest.. when it comes to making an extra buck.. some people will go a little further then you think.

You think dealers keep their used cars at their actual KM's?
Tons of people do it... only the idiots get caught.

so if you've been a recipient of it, then i guess you're an idiot
??? moron, try turning back KMs on a digital cluster haha, fag

oldbomb said:

You want to talk about being a ****ing idiot? You CAN turn back digital clusters and its much easier then a regular one, moron.

oldbomb said:

Turning back digital ones are easy as pie. Its just programming

INSANE8: Please do not make up story of your own and accuse me. The car that u bought it's not mine. Please do not accuse me as if i was the previous owner of the car. As i have stated to u previosuly, i have not roll back the KMs. I was just there to help my friend to sell his car. Please do not accuse me as if i rolled back the KM. Please do not make up your side of story with your own imagination.

give me a ****en break man... I know people that live in your building and they tell me that it was you and your girlfriend that were driving the car.. YOU SOLD ME THE CAR.. there was nobody else involved in the sale.. WATCH YOURSELF MAN! you know i'm in your area alot and if I happen to see you, you will see what my "imagination" is capable of...

kozak.gif

Crack him man... or at least take legal action if you have concrete proof.

I've been screwed a couple of times like this (out of 20 cars, only 3 isnt TOO bad)
all i have to say is the less of the bastards like this, the better

oh, and oldbomb, OWNED :D
Its common sense that digital would be easier to **** with..

INSANE8 said:
He will probably try to delete the treads of his that I posted in.. so here we go...

Bigtec sells cars with Rolled back KM's among other things...

I have proof from the SAAQ. He tells me that is was a mistake his friend made at the SAAQ (he registered it too high). But I don't buy this at all. There were a few screws missing from around that dash (would need to be removed to take out the cluster) and he had bought the car from a dealer (I have proof from SAAQ). He would have had to put only 3000Km on the car in 3 years for that to make any sense...
Bigtec should be happy that I did not kick his skinny ass.. and should avoid me if he were to see me on the street..

Bigtec: If your reading this, you know where I live.. feel free to drop by if you want to "chat".. I would be more than happy..

No offense, but your an idiot to believe he put 3000km in 3 years...

Face it, you got screwed. Theirs people like that out there. Live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back