VIDEO:DM1 round 1 (teaser short version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSantos

Legacy Member
Hi guy's,
I really want to thank everyone for making DM1 possible and that is you, the Spectators, the Sponsors, the guy's that came up from Toronto (for Alberto, the #77 is officially banned from DM1), The East Coast Drifters ,the hole Drift Mania crew and a BIG thanks to our DRIVER'S for putting there best on the track, I couldn't believe what I was seeing Sunday am really proud of the skilled drivers we have in Quebec :bigup: Like Haig mention to me today, our TOP 8 are Formula D caliber no doubt about it, you guy's are bad ass! :p

For now enjoy this litle video, it's a teaser the long version should be ready by the end of this week ... ill be back with you guy's tomorrow night!

DM1 Round 1 Teaser

*tu*

Last edited:
Triadz said:
His car is gone :( May it R.I.P
just so that i understand , he got banned because he wrecked his car??? or did he do something wrong to get banned???

oh , and btw , that teaser works , leaves you wanting more , eventhough i was at DM1 on sunday

I know but it sounded like he did something wrong using the word "banned". Anyways it was a sick day seeing you guys ripping your tires, I can't wait to join you.

Triadz, it sucks that you had to face the winner in the top 8, I'm pretty sure you could have make it at least in the top 4. This American guy didn't make a mistake of the day as I can remember, he's just too skilled!

BTW I just love how Haig starts his drift, it's sicckkk!!

Gui yo me said:
I know but it sounded like he did something wrong using the word "banned". Anyways it was a sick day seeing you guys ripping your tires, I can't wait to join you.

Triadz, it sucks that you had to face the winner in the top 8, I'm pretty sure you could have make it at least in the top 4. This American guy didn't make a mistake of the day as I can remember, he's just too skilled!

BTW I just love how Haig starts his drift, it's sicckkk!!

His name is Ryan and i must say he is very very skilled! Im happy in the position i ended up in and was Also an honor Tandem Battling Ryan.

Now that u mentioned Banned maybe he did do something wrong but im not going to get into this.

I Agree with u! How Haig starts his drift is simply SICK! U must teach me Haig!!

Gui yo me said:
What do you mean by "Alberto #77 is officially banned from DM1" ?

Sorry, it's the number 77 that's banned, no one could use it anymore at DM1. I edit it!

This past weekend was an experience for the record books... I fully support Drift Mania and can't wait to get more drivers out from Ontario to battle over there!

Thanks Marco for the warm reception and the tonnes of support.

My hand is okay, no worries. ;) (I cut my hand working on my car, and refused to go to the hospital to get stitches because I wanted to BATTLE.)

Driftstar.com said:
This past weekend was an experience for the record books... I fully support Drift Mania and can't wait to get more drivers out from Ontario to battle over there!

Thanks Marco for the warm reception and the tonnes of support.

My hand is okay, no worries. ;) (I cut my hand working on my car, and refused to go to the hospital to get stitches because I wanted to BATTLE.)

now thats a drifter!!!!!!!!! :bigup: im still shocked that u actually saw your pulley fly by the car while you where drifting, you got good eyes!! :bigup:

Will that guy (#77) rebuild the car or just build another one or even worst ...quit drifting!??i think his car was one of the best looking silfourty ive seen and hope to see him drift soon!! good luck man

Sick, can't wait to see the whole vid !!!

p.s. Am I the only one that wants to kill the announcer ? lol

DRFT_FC3S said:
think his car was one of the best looking silfourty ive seen and hope to see him drift soon!! good luck man

Seriously his car was the nicest one there and he was doing great until he wrecked it :(

Great video and no 940T you're not the only one

940T said:
p.s. Am I the only one that wants to kill the announcer ? lol

No........next time get an anouncer that knows better!!!! My mom would have made a better announcer than that!!!! he should stick to CKOI radio and leave the drifting to someone else!!!

3-2-1....DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

3-2-1.... DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!
hahha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back