ATTN: NOsbimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioAltima

Thanks alot man, sorry, just as I hung up with you, I got a call from a Steamship line, I had to get some cargo out. Anyways, thanks for droppin it off, hope it wasn't out of your way. I'm probably going to have a box mad to fit my trunk, so once thats done and all setup I'll give you a call to tell how it sounds.

No probleme it was my pleasure.. hope it makes you as happy that it did me..

anything you need let me know from sound to performance and rice stuff....

alright! I may need some rice stuff soon! :) seriously! It may not be right away, but I got to get my car looking different soon. And NO! I don't plan on putting a big 'Powered by Nissan' in my front winshield... that isn't rice it's just plain wrong! Anyways, my Dad's car is out of the garage, so I got my car back lastnight :) But while he was driving it to get to work he took the liberty of gettin me my x-mas gift early, and put 4 winter tires on! :) Pirelli 'something'. Don't know which model, he only told me lastnight, and I haven't had a look at them yet, I was late for work this morning so I didnt look at them.

Anyways, I know next summer I'm going to be looking for a set of mags, 17". Either in chrome, or in a polished aluminum. I want to find a good price on a set too, I don't want anything that too expensive, just something to roll on that good looking. I dont need a super-light aluminum racing wheel, I just want a wheel that appealing to see. It's an Altima so I don't expect all that much performance out of it :)

heh.. hmm NOsbimmer, They sound real good. Today I found myself enjoying songs I didn't used to like too much. I still have to fiddle a bit with the amp and fix the gains and frequencies, but apart from that all seems good.

HAppoy to hear that hope it brings you happiness like it did me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back