modding my XR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy macrel!!!!!! You on a 200cc??? paul, does the bike ride YOU or the other way around??

Just fuking with ya man. Back in the day when I was shopping for an exhaust for my '91 Xr200 I found a place in the states that did only honda 4 strokes. Don't know if they are still around but they had a really original name. ready for it.....XR's Only! Seriously, check them out.

cool matt,thanx..............about em on a 200,i havent been on a bike in 6 years so i bought a 200 to get back into teh swing things and maybe in a few years i will buy something bigger!

You know what? I had an amazing time with my XR...not fast, but unbreakable. It teaches you to never use the brakes and I learned a lot about momentum and the neccessities of it from that bike.

I don't think it's that slow. I have a couple of mods on mine and some sprockets at home to switch for whatever condition I will be running in. I like it, of course my Gixxer is faster but I can't take it off road now can I??? Well I can but it will be expensive to fix when it goes down.

I went from an XR 200 to a KX250...holy crap. fats but useless for what I do. Ended up buying a KDX220. Great machine. Plenty quick, great suspension and relatively cheap. Zomby...I know what you mean. I am dying to take out my street bike...and today it would probably be okay! Maybe I'll just let it rumble in the garage later. I love the sound of the 650cc twin with that Hindle exhaust.

i have a higher sprocket put on mine to give me more power in second gear so i can climb hills in second!i used to have a kdx200 6 years ago,but lost it when i smashed it into a tree!

im gonnaplay with xr for a few more eyars and maybe look into a yamaha 250 like olivers!

My friend want's to buy the new 2003s. There pretty cool and torquey, I liked the one I tried anyways. Cool bike. Is it blue or silver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back