To trade :Focus hood and Windows deflector also Painted (blue) vents & Cluster bezel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpcv2000

To trade :Focus hood and Windows deflector also Painted (blue) vents & Cluster bezel.

Hello !

I'd like to trade my painted blue A/C vents and cluster bezel from my 03 ZX3 for some stock one and you will get the hood deflector and side windows deflector for free.

No drilling required to fit the deflector and the side windows deflector you will need to buy some 3M double sided tape to put them back on your car.

My vents have nothing wrong I just want to have the stock one.

I bought the car used 1 month ago and this stuff came with it.

I'm not too sure what is suppose to be the color of the stock vents , my dash board is dark Gray and my vent blades are black but the trim is blue .

Contact me for more info.

I'm in Terrebonne.

Here's some pics. :

vent_and_deflector.jpg

vent_and_deflector_006.jpg

vent_and_deflector_003.jpg

vent_and_deflector_001.jpg

vent_and_deflector_002.jpg

I will trade only if your vents and bezel are in perfect shape. There is nothing wrong with mine except they are painted.

Thanks !

Last edited:
I'd be interested by your hood deflector, and maybe by your side window deflector if you decide to sell them instead of giving them in the deal.

geeday said:
I'd be interested by your hood deflector, and maybe by your side window deflector if you decide to sell them instead of giving them in the deal.

That's fine make me a offer , you can come to my place to take a look at it if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back