240 92 changer transmission la mettre manuel

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex chabot

est ce qui a quelkun qui a déja fais sa mettre une tranny manuel sur une 240 automatique jaimerais savoir si sa fais ben???? :dunno: pcq je vais surment nacheter une mais elle est automatique mais gars ya toute le kit pour la mettre manuel! jattend vos réponse!!! :bigup:

alex chabot said:
est ce qui a quelkun qui a déja fais sa mettre une tranny manuel sur une 240 automatique jaimerais savoir si sa fais ben???? :dunno: pcq je vais surment nacheter une mais elle est automatique mais gars ya toute le kit pour la mettre manuel! jattend vos réponse!!! :bigup:
Uh, I don't speak French, are you swapping out an automatic for a manual transmission?

Moi pi sam on va te faire sa chabot , c'est une joke ... sam la fait sur son G20
Si le gars a toute les piece c'est encore + une joke

I just sold a car for the swap...

its pretty sinple to do if you know your car well... 240's are pretty damn easy to work with.
If you want to save a LOT of money, do it yourself, the cheapest price i have gotten quoted for was 800$ for the swap and thats WITHOUT the pieces.

MyRidzPhucked said:
I just sold a car for the swap...

its pretty sinple to do if you know your car well... 240's are pretty damn easy to work with.
If you want to save a LOT of money, do it yourself, the cheapest price i have gotten quoted for was 800$ for the swap and thats WITHOUT the pieces.

Problem is solved , i'll take care of doing it . I wanna do it at least one time and i'll only charge him a 24 pack o' beer :laugh:

its eerie too i JUST and i mean JUST saw the car leave to the buyer to do the swap, i could get more info for you from him if you want..

either way, once you remove the crap in the way, its a piece of cake to do.

Camry90 said:
...talking about tranny swap... anyone have a complete swap for sale?
thanks

One of my friend Prolly have one.... Btw thats one nice chicks on your Avatar *tu*

Last edited:
Xenon-R said:
One of my friend Prolly have one.... Btw thats one nice chicks on your Avatar *tu*

i might be interested for the tranny swap. can you pm me with all the details?

ps. i dunno that chick :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back