So, where is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonOncTsi

Tech guy
Now that we have a serie for compact racing with points, there's no one. OK, there's us and Jason (when we're not breaking trannies). Pascal is usually there and there's a blue Civic I see often.

But where is everyone else? :dunno:

Come on, it's boring when no one is coming.

BTW, a big *tu* to the all motor guys! They seem to do a lot better. Or maybe, they just break less? ;)

Last edited:
?????

Moi aussi, j' étais a Napierville dimanche et je me posais la meme question,

Trouver le sport compact !!!

Napi066.jpg

Ou est Meanteg , Civic TSI , Tassé , les talons et le protege de Quebec tuning ?

mrdouble99 said:
Moi aussi, j' étais a Napierville dimanche et je me posais la meme question,

Trouver le sport compact !!!
Ou est , les talons

Jte dirais au garage! ;)

Moi aussi j'y était dimanche comme spectateur !!! Selon moi le fait que la journée de dimanche était une journée reporter à 2 jour d'intervalle ca du décourager du monde !!!

We agree theres no one this year. :dunno:
seems like sport compact drag is dying out,or people are sick of beaking, or their building new set up's mabey.
We were at luskville dragway last month worst track ever and there about 5 times more racers than ther were here. I also mean drag cars all running 11 and 12's these guys need to come to mtl. mabey we need a really good promoter. Summer nationals will be cool however it's not our series.

Too bad many Quick class cars are missing this year, but I'm sure by the time I'll get my car running I won't have any chance in the Quick 8. I guess many peoples aren't able to finish they're projects on schedule as they tought.

Maybe a pro street class would help, not many people want to run there street cars against super faster trailer queens and have virtually no chance of winning?

I hate being against a 10-second trailer queen. Hard to judge if he's going to pass you or not when bracket racing.

Last edited:
We were there and almost ready to race, on friday,but its hard to get away from the family a second day.Sunday just was not possible.
August 6 i think is the next event.Hope the weather is on our side.

Sick of breaking down, not gonna come back out till its an Automatic. Me and the Gatineau boys might come up and embarass ourselves at the end of july. :D

1lowcolt said:
Sick of breaking down, not gonna come back out till its an Automatic. Me and the Gatineau boys might come up and embarass ourselves at the end of july. :D

That's the spirit.

Think we don't break? Look at the nice pic. :)

Napi052.jpg

It's the same thing every year, everyone is getting out in august and thing gets serious in august, septembre and octobre.

I'm still waiting for some parts...beginning to think going all motor if parts doesn't arrive.

we're stuck at this point :
f3b29300.jpg

just feeling bad for the sponsor who help us for the 2005 season but we're gonna come out strong.

Je me suis inscrit sur Imagestation juste pour voir ta photo.

C'est ****ING NICE! Sérieux, je pensais jamais que ça allait être hot de même! :eek1:

WOW, lâche surtout pas kaline!!!!

I hope modify is right and everyone comes out late. It's fun to have different compitition once and a while! I can't wait for everyone to come out!

Modify said:
It's the same thing every year, everyone is getting out in august and thing gets serious in august, septembre and octobre.

I'm still waiting for some parts...beginning to think going all motor if parts doesn't arrive.

we're stuck at this point :
f3b29300.jpg

just feeling bad for the sponsor who help us for the 2005 season but we're gonna come out strong.
damn! sooo sweet!

We were there Friday. As you all know, the weather ruined it for everyone.
We just could not get back out on Sunday. Had previous engagements.
Hope to see you guys next time out.

RACEHEADS
POWER UP! JUMP AHEAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back