3 Motorola Surboard 5100 Cable modems for sale / brand new / cheap !

Status
Not open for further replies.

[MICK]

Legacy Member
I have 3 Motorola Surboard 5100 cable modems for sale . Each sell for 99.99 $ at stores brand new ... I will sell each for 40 $. These are brand new modems that work with videotron cable internet.

Description:

With the next-generation SURFboard SB5100 cable modem, you're compatible with today's broadband Internet — and ready for the future, too. When your cable service provider upgrades to a DOCSIS® 2.0 network system, you'll surf the Internet at as much as 30 Mbps — 3 times faster than earlier modems!

Features :
-DOCSIS 1.1 and 2.0 CableLabs® Certified
-New, compact design that is a stylish and clutter-free addition to virtually any desktop
-Top-mounted stand-by button enhances network security to end-user
10/100 Base-T Ethernet and USB connectivity
-Front panel LEDs and built-in HTML-based diagnostic user interface for easy troubleshooting
-OS Compatibility: (for Ethernet connectivity) Windows® 95/98/2000/Me/XP, Macintosh®, Linux and UNIX; (for USB connectivity) drivers WHQL certified for Windows® 2000/Me/XP
-Integrated A-TDMA and S-CDMA technology - capable of providing up to 30 Mbps upstream data rate.
-Supports up to 32 users (1 via USB and up to 31 via Ethernet or 32 users on Ethernet)
-No telephones lines needed - always on, always connected

What`s included in the box :

-SB5100 Modem
-USB cable
-Ethernet cable
-Power adapter
-Installation CD-ROM with USB drivers
-Y splitter
- 2 X coaxial cable

a few pics I took :

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

40 $ each *tu* ... 3 left *tu*

jeffs_cosworth said:
t as payé ca 10$ chez bureau en gros... j en ai 10 moi si :p 60$ au marché aux puces et c parti en 1 journee :p

Qu`est ce que tu veux dire ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back