my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mkivfan

Just tired of seeing those MTX and Xplod kits!!! Listen to an expert: they suck!!! How can you trust a sub that is not balanced, or a amp that claims 1000w peak with only 300w rms? Another good example of the crappy @#%$ we got in MTL. All show, no go...

A little poll: What do you have in your trunk?

hmmm expert? heh I love hearing that it's sooo funny. I'd like you to back up your expertise then and your claims. As for Sony, I'd have to agree, not really a top notch car audio product. They should stick to consumer electronics! But as for MTX, I have 2 10" MTX, and they surpass there rated RMS power. They have some good mono class D amps, that can push into the 800s without needing a cap or an alternator upgrade in a compact car. What's not to like?

umm...

mkivfan : I think most people here will trust Altima , not you , so dont start to say your an expert blablabla ... we dont care.
kthxbye.

Re: umm...

thanks fast, but I aint no expert. If anything for real audio answers, try and get a hold of b18bCivic. He's probably one of the better guys to talk to about tech stuff though :)

I will also agree that explode anything sucks ass, but you must underline the fact that not everybody can afford a 600$ subwoofer or 1000$ amp. Sorry but MTX like everyother company has ****ty subs but they also make very good subs too, the 8000 series are respectable and they also have a sub that can take on most anything out there... the Rfl subwoofer is sick! it's a 2000 rms sub, $$$ www.mtx.com/caraudio/prod...rs/RFL.cfm
:) To anyone with MTX outhere dont get discouraged by posts like this
p.s. I have 2 10" MTX subs 4 sale :rollin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back