anyone can repair my V600 here???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricerboy333

Legacy Member
Somehow my motorolla V600 can't recharge anymore. It's always saying "unable to recharge" and I don't know why. It's not because of the battery because I have another battery brand new and it still says the same thing. Anyone can repair cell phone here? or anyone knows where I can get my phone repaired? Thanks

ricerboy333 said:
Somehow my motorolla V600 can't recharge anymore. It's always saying "unable to recharge" and I don't know why. It's not because of the battery because I have another battery brand new and it still says the same thing. Anyone can repair cell phone here? or anyone knows where I can get my phone repaired? Thanks

There is a place called Cellulab on the service road of the highway 40 west, just pass the exit Cote vertu. and they are Motorola authorised repaire center....

call them and see how much they charge. Oh, and its first come, first serve

actually more info

8005, route Transcanadienne , Ville St-Laurent, Québec, H4S 1S4
Tél : (514) 334-1500 1-877-707-1500
Fax : (514) 334-1124 1-877-707-1124

ricerboy333 said:
Maybe your charger is defective.
Did you try another charger?

hey, I had the same problem with my v300. my problem was that some of the pins on the charger were pushed in, I used some tweezers and gently tugged on them, and now it works perfect again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back