Motorola GSM MPx200 Unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildParadise

Salut, j'ai un MPx200 à vendre:

Il marche avec les sims fido et rogers.
Firmware Windows Mobile 2003 Multilingue.
Vous pouvez écouter des mp3, des videos, synchroniser avec outlook, plein de chose, simplement taper smartphone dans votre logiciel de download prefere pour avoir plein de logiciels.

Viens avec boite original, cd original, cd extras (quelques cossins),
AC mural, cradle usb, mains-libre stereo, 2 batteries so-so et une neuve pas déballer, une clip pour ceinture, une carte SD de 128mo, un cradle pour le téléphone et une batterie (charge donc 2 batteries).

Kit complet pour 220$.

Bas prix pour vente rapide.
Cause de la vente: achat d'un MPx220

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got a MPx200 to sell:

Works with Fido and Rogers sims card.
Firmware Windows Mobile 2003 Multilingual.
You can listen mp3, video, synchronize outlook, lots of options, just type smartphone in your favorite downloading software to get lots of stuff for it.

Comes with original box and cd, cd extras (somes softwares),
wall charger, cradle usb, stereo hands-free headset, 2 dying batteries and one brand new unopened, one belt hostler, a 128mb SD card, a cradle to charge both cellphone and an extra battery.

Whole kit at 220$.

Low price for fast sell.
I'm selling because i bought an MPx220.

wrw.jpg

wrew.jpg

qwr.jpg

These are not actual picture of the phone as i don't have my camera for a week, but it's that model and color.

It's an "old" high-end phone, which is triband.

Got all the options of the new ones (except camera but you can put an sd camera, ebay as one or 2)

That's the headset, again not the actual but same one.

uihg0.jpg

http://motorola.digitalriver.com/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayPage&Locale=en_US&id=ProductDetailsPage&SiteID=motostor&productID=34372000&Env=BASE

yeah i got it, good phone, only thing i hate is the sound. Sound was very good in the mpx200, and it sux in the 220, which it was the same.. seems you can't have everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back