EQ for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SlammedSI

I have Pheonix gold EQ 215 for sale, it is a 2 channel 15 band EQ . it would be an asset to any SQ competitors or any one who loves good sound that is adjustable to there taste,
$175.00 neg.

eq

Please gary send me an other e-mail or just let my your good e-mail adresse. A tried to reply to your e-mail and it didin't worked. that you again !

Re: eq

Sorry marco i am vey busy at work and I didn't have time to mail you back, call me and i will give you all the details, I would email you now but I am at home and your adress is on my pc at work!!!!!!! call me!! Ciao

Re: Hummmm

lol, you don't know what an EQ is? It's another component of a home or car stereo, that controls the sound frequencies and output to each speaker (depending on how powerful the EQ is, and if it's hooked up in stereo or mono). In mono it will control the frequencies of the whole system more precisely then any HU can. And in stereo it does the same thing except instead of controlling the whole system, on a good EQ, you can control the output of EACH individual speaker location.

Re: Hey altima

I already have an EQ in mind, but I'm not going to buy it until I get my system properly hooked up. I just bought this car, and I have to buy all new equipment for it. My system is going to be hooked up with the stock HU until I can get the cash for the one I want. Once I have my HU I want to get the old EPX Symetry. It's an expensive piece for a 2 year old signal processor, but it's one of the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back