2 10" MTX subs in box for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

GroundPound

Shop Representative
I have 2 10" MTX Blue Thunder subs both in very good condition, they come with a really good ported box which I bought for 190$.

Never pushed hard and must sell to pay for school.
Asking 250$

Re: subs

woohoo! west aust you helping! :) At least this way he still gets rid of both! :) If anything I would have figured he wouldnt want to sell seperate, so that he wouldn't get stuck with one or the other. But if we both buy he may consider it.

Re: hmmmm...

Your in AU? Go buy yourself a Bluebird Atessa SSS! It's the Altima equivalent (except it's about 20X better! :) )

No need for nissan :)

I actually drove the older model (1985) 300 zx but now I drive a 93 acura legend

I'll be sending emails to you guys today patience please it my last day of school today

Re: No need for nissan :)

hehe... HURRY! HURRY! I can't wait that long for emais! :) Alright take your time. I'm not in a huge rush. I only get the amp to power my subs around the 20th. So, I can wait... I am a VERY patient person, just dont sit in front of me under 100 in the left lane!

Re: No need for nissan :)

im not in au at all
im in montreal but i love au so i decided to have my email there since it's different

i've been there once and triyend an holden comodore hsv or something like that ( high prof model) this car is amazing. in a uk mag they even compared it to an M5

done school

I changed my mind about the emailing lets talk here

-99AltimaGXE I would be willing to sell seperatly for 120$

-west aust I would be willing to sell the subs for 100$ for both

ill try to reply as soon as possible

Re: done school

Ok sounds good. But I want to know where you bought the box. And what's the ft^3? What are the ports tuned to (Hz)?

subs

the subs are MTX Blue Thunder and they are in good condition I bought them this summer from one of my friends, he had them in his pickup at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back