Parts car 1994 TSI AWD

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyRidzPhucked

Legacy Member
I need to see if there's any interest in the car before buying it. I finally found a parts car, but i only need the body parts.

1994 TSI AWD, Grey exterior, grey interior. seiges en cuir, interieur propre. Jaj-tsi I have the radio trim if you still want it in perfect condition, as well as the Shifter boot.
No motor, no transmission. Turbo in great shape. car only has 136 000 origional km's on it, Al the interior panles in the trunk are garbage. set of mags available, ECU, front lights, rear lights (3 piece set), valise...

Let me know ASAP if i can get at least one or two parts reserved i will be buying the car tomorrow. I just want to know i can make some $$ back.

Hurry!!

Thanks, Jason

*tu* You got a Pm about the full leather interior, Font/back. If they got no rip in them and are in good condition im buying them 100%.lmk a price in PM

MyRidzPhucked said:
. Jaj-tsi I have the radio trim if you still want it in perfect condition, as well as the Shifter boot.

lol I already found some but thanks anyways! :)

MyRidzPhucked said:
p.s. The valve cover has no cracks, had a buyer but he never responded.

I did send 2 PM, but you never answered!

I'm still interested in those set belts and carpet. In the last PM I gave you my phone number. I will send another one.

ok so far i have one of the headlights, the seats (to venom55), and the possibility of the front bumper from my 93 talon sold ( ben, pm me... it has a TINY crack that can EASILY be fixed. its scraped a bit.. anyways i'll send you a photo.
One more day to find out what is needed.. DSM Performance, i sent the pictures of the valve cover and never got a reply after that.. but thats from my other car it doesnt count for the AWD :D

MyRidzPhucked said:
ok so far i have one of the headlights, the seats (to venom55), and the possibility of the front bumper from my 93 talon sold ( ben, pm me... it has a TINY crack that can EASILY be fixed. its scraped a bit.. anyways i'll send you a photo.
One more day to find out what is needed.. DSM Performance, i sent the pictures of the valve cover and never got a reply after that.. but thats from my other car it doesnt count for the AWD :D

Come on , buy that car, I want to get the seat buddy. I can pay you right now and go pick them up where the car is right now? lmk

Did you get your car yet? I need the vertical center console. ( The part with the vent, the heat control buttons etc... ) I would also need the lower door panels, ( the parts that hide the speakers ). ASAP ! Buy that car!

JaJ-TSi said:
Did you get your car yet? I need the vertical center console. ( The part with the vent, the heat control buttons etc... ) I would also need the lower door panels, ( the parts that hide the speakers ). ASAP ! Buy that car!

Hehe marc, thats what im telling him , I hope he's gonna buy it , or i want his contact and im buying the car myself, hehe

ok guys i'm buying it tomorrow morning, and you guys can come and browse around, i got 4 dsm's for you to chose from now :D

MyRidzPhucked said:
ok guys i'm buying it tomorrow morning, and you guys can come and browse around, i got 4 dsm's for you to chose from now :D

lmk your phone number im PM and im coming tomorow night to pick up the seats and maybe bring back jaj-tsi center console ,so he can save a trip there too.

pm sent

Car is being bought for sure (unless the bastard coses to sell it to someone else, wouldnt be the 1st time lol ) so keep the requests coming, i'll be positng a new thread of this car along with parts from my laser for sale.

BTW anyone that can sell my lasers in the -3000$ section will get a finders fee and a few parts of their choice. I need the $$ for mechanics school

what will you do with the body/frame after??

I am looking to do a come back! cheap way!

well i'll tell you now there wont be too much left...
I can do the shell for 75$ when i'm done with it, but thats only cause your poor car caught on fire :D

MyRidzPhucked said:
well i'll tell you now there wont be too much left...
I can do the shell for 75$ when i'm done with it, but thats only cause your poor car caught on fire :D

So do you have the car now? Im ready to come and pick-up the stuff i need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back