Mp3 radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenwood? ewww... for the price you pay it aint worth it. I still say, as I said in 'General', that it's either the Clarion or the JVC. But then again it all depends on what you want, and how much you want to pay. The Alpine has good features, but it's MP3 radio is ugly as sh!t.

yah

I think all go for the clarion... he's expensive but i think i'll not be desapointed.. But clarion are too much simple... but anyways i want good sound not look... I had a panasonic.. he was cool.. nice desing but poor sound quality....

Re: yah

good choice, I'm actually lookin at the clarion. I had orinially planned to by a HU first, but I found some good subs at a decent price, and now I just decided to by an amp too. So the HU is gonna wait. But the Clarion or the JVC get my top votes. I would suggest looking on ebay for those though, cause you won't find MANY used. Considering there new, not many people will be selling them!

Héhé

Well i got someone where a live... It's called evans acoustique... and they got one ... I got it for a cheap price :) ... I just spend more than 4000$ in sound at this shop... so it will cost me 550$ but he take my old Hu @#%$ (panasonic 200cdf-ux) so that a good price ;)

My old radio as 2 years :p he was cool.. but just cool :p

anyways 550+tx = 632$

good deal i think :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back