Unsuspected Surprise!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

can_huckbig

Hey dudes.

Coolest thing hapened today, i was drivng back home from Down town on the 20 and i noticed flairs on the side of the rode leading me into the next lane. sub-consciousely i knew it was just another ideot in a Honda smashed into the cement dividers but to my surprise out comes this crisp, clean silver 95 or 96 240 with gun metals with polished crome lips parked on the side of the highway.i was lucky enough to see the huge intercooler in the rear view miror. I couldn't believe my eyes and i almost lost conrole of my car, i was too bussy druling. i was just waiting for it to shoot passed me but it never did. *frustrate

Does any one by any chance know who i'm talking about?

anywhoo. just thought i'd share that with you guys.

Ciao

Eric

can_huckbig said:
Hey dudes.

sub-consciousely i knew it was just another ideot in a Honda smashed into the cement dividers

Eric

If I'm idiot because I drive a honda, what about you driving a eagle piece of shit summit?

MathGSR98 said:
If I'm idiot because I drive a honda, what about you driving a eagle piece of shit summit?

Lol, any time you wanna rip some ashphault i'm buckled ready to go.

Stupid Honda driver..

(new pics up soon for the summit) :thefinger check me in a month when the TE04H chrger is installed.

can_huckbig said:
Lol, any time you wanna rip some ashphault i'm buckled ready to go.

Stupid Honda driver..

(new pics up soon for the summit) :thefinger check me in a month when the TE04H chrger is installed.

lol and you'll put money in boosting... :laugh:
and I'm stupid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back