Cruise down to driftmania 2!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

InSaini

Legacy Member
Anyone wanna cruise down? me and 2 other ppl with 240's are meeting, hopefully more... maybe 5...

anyone down?

VTEC_RYDAZ said:
Anyone wanna cruise down? me and 2 other ppl with 240's are meeting, hopefully more... maybe 5...

anyone down?

I'm up for a Cruise. I missed the first Driftmania *banghead* so if my schedule alows it i will be going to Driftmania2. :bigup:

Hoping to have new rims, and hopefully a swap so what better a time than at driftmania2 to show it off.

hmm.. am I one of those 2 guys listed down?!?!
lol.. I know I have work that day.. but we'll see..maybe i can force something out of my manager!.lol If not.. then i have to leave DM2 early.. siiigh

I would of been more then happy to be on the tracks those days.. living it up with the rest of you guys... but I dont know.. me personally.. cant do much with a KA.. yeah its possible.. but just seems pointless unless I had it sr'd already.. its ok.. it'll be swapped soon.. then ill start having some fun out there..lol

justincredible has everything needed.. but I think he's just not interested in participating in any events right now. I know for fact he still has some spending to do on his car.. lol hate that money making bastardo..lol

Hk_852 cant do much right now.. he just sold his old 240 for a new mint 240.. but still needs to work alot on it before he can even start drifting for fun. Thats why things have been kinda like in a slump for saiko kageki.. but no biggy..
ill be comming down to dm2 to watch cuz i missed the first one.. I think I have work that day as well.. but meh.. ill try to get out of it.. I heard I missed out on alot of great stuff at DM1

So ill just be cruising with VTEC_RYDAZ and a few other friends to come check it out. Ill work my ass off not to miss this one..lol :bigup:

stock KA is no excuse....
2nd place finish at DM1 was a FULLY stcok down to the freaking tires S13 coupe.
at formula D one of the top 8 guys was the SAME except he had an intake and cut springs and some ok tires.
You guys deffinately have to run this summer or im holding it against you guys :D

oh shiet.. no way?!?!
Me personally.. I just never thought a big deal with stock KA's
I guess since I havent really been out on the scene much I havent had real view at what a KA can do.. thanks for that little confidence booster.
Cuz for me.. KA was just me basically having fun with my car.. I loved it.. but I thought that people at the event were all running SR's.. so I felt kinda out of place.. errr.. let me re-phrase that.. uneducatedly out of place..lol
But honestly thanks for letting me know.. at least this time around even with my stock KA ill try some runs.!! :bigup:

Hey Guy's, it's not "DM2".....it's DM1 round1, round 2, round 3, ect...

btw the 2nd place winner Jean Pascal was lucky to pass the top8, he had lost against Alberto #77 the red sil80 that smash, that's why he pass into the next round. But i have to admit that after he was on fire.

Watch this video, Jean pascal is the black s13 coupe :bigup:
http://www.efuzz.ca/pub/DriftMania1.wmv

Sorry for the off topic...Ill see you all on the 31 July :bigup:

yeh but round 2 took more time typing :p lol...

btw, wut shade of green is your car? My car's being painted lime green or metallic copper :bigup:

i'd be down for the cruise... but my internet at my new place still aint connected so i dunno how to keep in touch with u guys

wat you mean you dont know how to keep in touch with us..
you gots my numbah foo!!

if not.. its all good imma call you up and shiet if I get more info on that.lol

So that means youll be competing crux?
Bring the other members of the team common i wanna see you guys drive you seem to have alot more experience compared to the others.

wait.. i can still compete?
I thought it was one of those.. have to compete in the first one.. then move up to the next round bla bla..
anywho.. in a little while.. ill be competing.. if I go to round 2, itll be my first time being at an event in montreal. Dont really do these event thingy's too much..lol

anywho.. as for being more experienced?... lol. naw.. im just another guy having fun with his car. :D
At least im getting more and more interested in the competition scene.. which I guess might be a step in a more interesting direction..

paul.. who else is gonna come with us?!

of course you can compete it makes no difference
who knows you might take home the 1st place prize which is a nice fat stack of 20s :D
I want Justincredible to compete common

LOL
Id like that too..
maybe ill try to persuade him to come along..tell him we're going to some sort of beach party or something.. with naked women and alot of alcohol.. then maybe he'll be convinced to come..lol
naw jk.. but Ill ask to see if he wants to come along at least.. I havent spoken to him forever so I might as well find out what he's doing lately and see if he wants to check it out :bigup:

so far, me, u, ifeelbad, and 1 of my other friends (cleanest 240coupe ever!!!)

and other ppl dunno who yet...

i'm getting rid of my cell this week and my land line still aint connected...

yo marc... i lost your number when i moved, can u pm it to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back