Spyshot Sentra 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

MignSir

Legacy Member
j'ai cherché un peu sur le net, mais sans sucès...tout ce que je sais c'est qu'elle sera basé sur la même plate-forme que la renault Megane. Qqun aurait aperçu des spyshot ?

http://modernracer.com/spyshots/spyshots3.html

spyshotsnissansentra1.jpg

spyshotsnissansentra2.jpg

2007 Nissan Sentra
On Sale : Summer 2006
The next Sentra will be based on an all-new platform shared with Renault. Already available in Japan as the Tiida, it features a corporate front-end but the Stateside version will have different styling. Larger than before, with a stronger chassis, the American version will be in sedan form, probably with carryover engine choices. No SE-R yet.

Thats the Tiida, we'll only be getting the hatchback version now the 4 door.
That is NOT the sentra, because the Tiida is the B platform (has NOTHING to do with the Megane). The new B16 Sentra (no pics yet) will be based on the C platform (shares components with the Megane).

http://economy.autoblog.com/entry/1234000787046919/

"Though the Tiida is sold in Japan in both hatch and sedan form, only the hatchback is slated for the U.S. "

4326780577944323.JPG

45e83dd4.jpg

f1603880.jpg

TIIDA_r250.jpg

swiftman007 said:
ok sorry .

np =) just clarifying.

But also, take everything said about the Tiida and B16 Sentra with some reserve. NOTHING official has been released as information from Nissan, so I wouldnt hold my breath on any of these rumors yet.

WTF they are dropping the B chassis ?
hope they intend to release a hatchback awd turbo , or maybe it's the "sport concept" thats gonna be awd + turbo ?
would be so sick if the "sportconcept" would be released here as the sentra , id be peeing in my pants

nah, the Tiida is based on the B platform (not chassis).

And the sport concept has little chance of being produced, if any =( sorry to say.

the se-r 2006-2007 will be crazy...nissan wont let the little civic si with rsx-s engine beat the se-r spec v
cant wait to see...sentra with a VQ35DE??? lol

or QR25DET???

Le hatchback est définitivement le plus hot des hacth disponible en ce moment! pour la berline par contre chu ben content que a viendra pas ici, j'la trouver pas écoeurante moi...

j'aurais ptre du attendre pour les prochaine spec-v batard!

I say bring back the SR20 , fawk the QR
would be so nice getting a sentra sr20det to compete with the srt-4 and type-s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back