WTB: XBOX or PS2 (modded with hdd)Games too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend got ps2, xbox and gamecube... they are new and come modded with 5 games... he gots an archive too with all ps2 games, xbox games and gamecube games... the archive of the xbox games all games from 1st game beeing out is sold for 580$ until the end of month. you got all games on dvd. let me know if interested!
xbox and ps2 modded are 225$.

SpeedyDoc said:
my friend got ps2, xbox and gamecube... they are new and come modded with 5 games... he gots an archive too with all ps2 games, xbox games and gamecube games... the archive of the xbox games all games from 1st game beeing out is sold for 580$ until the end of month. you got all games on dvd. let me know if interested!
xbox and ps2 modded are 225$.
Dude can you please clear that last post :)
Kinda confusing.. archive?

I have a modded Xbox with 80G HD installed.
Already 10-12 Xbox games installed, (you can add more)
and there are full oad of classic Nintendo glaes in the HD.

With box, manual, wires, and 2 controller
300$

fbiboy said:
You can add games without chip?

yes.

my xbox (as most modded xboxes) have a program called dvd2xbox which allows you to copy over games to the harddrive and automaticly patch the ACL.

SKY said:
I have a modded Xbox with 80G HD installed.
Already 10-12 Xbox games installed, (you can add more)
and there are full oad of classic Nintendo glaes in the HD.

With box, manual, wires, and 2 controller
300$
I like it, but I have two choices right now, this one and the one with 31 games. Both prices are almost the same.. Give me 2 days.

Just borrow the game from a friend, put it on the Xbox and save it on the HD. then you don't need the XBOX CD ever again. The game will direct load from the Xbox.

Same for the DVD movies.

*I also have one 8" extended cable for your controller.
Will thriw it in for FREE. :bigup:

I baught a Xbox with 160GB hd and included were 39 games! for $350 now that was a good deal, I am looking for something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back