KA vs SR battle is now over. Video proof inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

sspikey

Legacy Member
****Taken from FA****

for a long time now KA and SR battle has been at the top of the freshalloy charts for most arguable...... uh ..... argument

SO!

i took it into my own hands to see wich is better...... i was not biased in any way during the competition. i treated both cars the same. 100% ragging

both cars are identicle.. highly tuned Nissan S13 coupe platforms....

ONE with a KA (now dont think this is the single cam KA.. this is infact the mightly DUAL CAM 2.4 powerhouse AND! TQ monster)

ONE with a SR (with .4 LESS i repeat LESS L of displacement... u can go ahead and consider the SR a underdog.... because remember... dusplacement is everything)

its kinda tuff to tell wich is better in the video.... because of corse there so evenly matched as many will say.

but you decide.

http://www.charlestonracing.com/pic/srvska.wmv

This pic made me laugh so hard!!!
hhh.jpg

No offense, I don't think the video tells much, indeed... But the pic is geat, and I agree with it!

Pis cest supposer etre quoi le but du video? CEst sur qu un sr cest mieux mais un ka cest toff en criss(stun moteur de truck apres tout)

its a joke you RETARDS
and no
a KA is no better than a SR
whoever is richer is faster its that simple.

HAHAHA nice video ;) both motor are nice and strong . Nissan ONLY made Hardcore Strong Engine :) , I prefer the SR20DET :) but the KA24DE(T) can be a great option and very powerful .

Great Find ;) :bigup:

Thunderpressure said:
Ok. Battle over. Sooooo....... can we just, go home now? I got a GA16DE to beat the hell out of.......
loll good one :laugh:
I guess it's to each is own opinion... and it also depends on the application! I personnally prefer a Bluebird 2000sss (Sr20det gti-r AWD ATTESA-ETS) to a simple Altima GXE (Ka24de FWD...). :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back