Xbox softmod: only 30$!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustOne

!NEW SOFTMOD! Xbox softmod: only 30$!

A softmod allows you to play burnt games and movies, emulators, movies without the need to buy the DVD remote and even use your xbox as a media center when connected to your computer. I use the latest dashboard of unleashx which even lets you download gamesaves from your xbox! The best part is that I don't even have to open up your xbox to do all this so your xbox's warranty isn't affected in any way!

I charge 30$ for the whole installation which takes less than 30 minutes!
For only 15 bucks, I'll throw in 100s of SNES, NES games, N64 and GBA games.
I can also install bigger harddrives which allows to copy your games to the harddrive for 25 bucks and throw in the emultators for free.

The only thing you can't do with my softmod or any other softmod/modchip is play copied games on xbox live but if you own the originals, you can still play them online with my softmod.

I am located in Saint-Laurent(not far from Place Vertu)
Pm/reply here if your interested.

UPDATE: NEW SOFTMOD AVAIILABLE THAT LETS YOU UPDATE YOUR XBOX LIVE GAMES WITHOUT HAVING TO DISABLE THE MOD!

Last edited:
well at least i USED to be the cheapest ;)

side note: modifying the contents of the harddrive actually voids the warentee, not that they will check it, but it does, and if they (as in the store you reterned it to) wanted to come back after you for fraud, they can do it.

Yeah well if you even need to return your xbox or anything you can always come back and I can take off all the modifications for free.

I think in reality We all know your warrantee goes to shit when you enter mod land. BTW stock warrantee's from microsoft and Sony are 90 days for their consoles so how many people really actually have warrantee still when they go for mods anyways, hehehe.

In any case that's a good price son,

but I'll always be a chip guy. hehehe

Bump

Did 2 xbox's this week and everybody loves their new xbox. If your afraid my softmod will damage your xbox, don't worry I have done many many softmods before and have never had a problem.

So what are you waiting for? PM ME!

So if i understand .... If you softmod my xbox, i can still play on xbox live with my original games ? If so u got urself a customer

hey justing modded my xbox, works great, very easy to use and is a very nice guy... gave me a free game (forza)

well worth the 30$

StEeElNuYz said:
i wana be mod right now today sunday 31 july pm me asap or call me i gave u my number
Done.

Just a little note for anyone that wants to use xbox live with the softmoft:
whenever theres an xbox autoupdate, your gonna have to come back so that i can turn off the softmod, update and turn it back on. If you don't want to come back though, you can always buy yourself a preowned copy of mech assault for like 10 bucks and I can show you how to do it yourself.

i cant return my x-box anyway
the guys at the store opened it up and now it keeps freezing evry once in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back