testing the market for a modified camry

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelpo

slightly modified camry 93 automatic for sale 5700$

1993 TOYOTA CAMRY 4-DOOR 4-CYL 5SFE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WITH A/C, POWER WINDOW, POWER LOCK, POWER STEERING WITH AIR BAG, ABS, ETC. OIL CHANGED AT EVERY 5000KM, TRANSMISSION/BRAKE/COOLANT OIL CHANGED EVERY 20000KM, RUNS VERY SMOOTH AND DO NOT FEEL LIKE A 12YEARS OLD CAR. VERY LOW MILLAGE AT 180 000KM, THAT IS LESS THAN 20000KM/YEAR

AUDIO
INFINITY 6002I 6.5” SPEAKERS 200W FRONT 120$
(1 YEAR OLD)
INFINITY 9603I 6”X9” 300W REAR 199$
(1 YEAR OLD)
SUBWOOFER 4 GAUGE WIRING 50$+installation
(WIRING FIT A 2/1 CHANNEL AMPLIFIER)

TIRES
LIKE NEW 4-SEASON TIRES 400$+mounting balancing
(NEW ON STOCK 14” WHEELS)

EXTERIOR
1.5 YEAR BMW ALPINE WHITE EXTERIOR PAINT 2000$
(HAVE SOME MINOR CRACK FRONT, REAR, AND TRUNK - FRONT LIP PRIMED IN BLACK, REAR BY TOUCHUP PAINT, AND TRUNK WHOLES FILL UP WITH RUBBER AND SCREWS)
FIBER GLASS BODY KIT (4 PIECES) 700$+installation
(CUSTOMIZE FIT WITH UNIQUE LOOK)
CLEAR TAIL LIGHT 100$
(2 YEARS OLD)
HID 9005/9006 LIGHT BULBS 50$
(2 YEARS OLD)

PERFORMANCE
APEX 1.2” LOWERING SPRINGS 240$+installation
(1 YEAR OLD – WILL GIVE ORIGINAL SPRINGS)
KYB GR2 PERFORMANCE SHOCKS 350$+installation
(1 YEAR OLD)
FRONT TOWER BAR 50$
(1 YEAR OLD)
GOLD PAINTED CALIPERS 50$
(2 YEARS OLD)
TOYOTA OEM BRAKE PADS 80$+installation
(2 MONTHS OLD)
TRD REAR BRAKE PADS 80$+installation
(1 YEAR OLD)
BREMBO FRONT REAR CROSS DRILL ROTORS 300$+installation
(1 YEARS OLD)
CUSTOMIZE COLD AIR INTAKE 150$+installation
(1 YEAR OLD – WILL GIVE THE ORIGINAL PIPE WITH AIR BOX)
RACTIVE AIR FILTER WITH HEAT SHIELD 45$
(1 YEAR OLD)
CUSTOMIZE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR 150$+installation
(1 YEAR OLD)
NGK IRIDIUM SPARK PLUGS 50$
(1 YEAR OLD)
SPARKCO IGNITION WIRES 60$
(1 YEAR OLD)
BROSPEED 4/2/1 PERFORMANCE HEADERS 650$+installation
(1 YEAR OLD – WILL GIVE THE ORIGINAL EXHAUST MANIFOLD WITH DOWNPIPE)
CUSTOM APEX’I STYLE CARBON FIBER EXHAUST 175$+installation
(2 YEARS OLD – WILL GIVE ORIGINAL EXHAUST)

TOTAL INVESTED (WITHOUT CAR): OVER 6000$

ON SALE FOR: 5700.00$
(YOU ARE LIKE GETTING THE CAR FOR FREE + EXTRAS, VERY GOOD FOR A PROJECT CAR – POSSIBLE OF REPAIRING CRACKS FOR A PERFECT LOOKING, OR FITTING A V6 ENGINE OR GET SUPER OR TURBO CHARGER FOR AN AWSON PERFORMANCE)

PM ME IF INTERESTED! I HAVE PICS AT CARDOMAIN, BUT THEY ARE NOT RECENT. I'M FREE TO HAVE APPOINTMENT FOR YOU TO GET TO SEE THE CAR IN PERSON.

picture at: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/470680
only what is mentioned above are included; MOMO steering wheel, headunit, 17" mags/tires, aluminum spoiler, amplifier, subwoofer, and car alarm system will not be included with the car.

Last edited:
Gregs said:
Why at such a low price? A stock camry is around 4000-4500.

just testing the market cuz my mom has a V3 same year and sold her at 3500$ stock with 200 000km.

how much do you think my car worth with what i mentioned as mod. thanks!

Personally, your car could go at least for 7000 to a max of 8000. That's just my opinion.
I'm selling mine for 7000 which I find is a very good price.

bump !

Camry rules !!

Pourquoi vous les sortez maintenant, j'avais jamais entendu parler de quelqu'un d'autre que moi et Ben-RR avec des camry modified :(

mox said:
bump !

Camry rules !!

Pourquoi vous les sortez maintenant, j'avais jamais entendu parler de quelqu'un d'autre que moi et Ben-RR avec des camry modified :(

ya, pretty nice ...

i started modded this camry two years ago, my body kit was installed last year ... and little by little ...

do u guys think if i should change car or just turbocharge it and get it to 180HP. i was thinking of getting a golf gti 1.8t ... or just keep it! thanks

give me ur opinions.

joelpo said:
ya, pretty nice ...

i started modded this camry two years ago, my body kit was installed last year ... and little by little ...

do u guys think if i should change car or just turbocharge it and get it to 180HP. i was thinking of getting a golf gti 1.8t ... or just keep it! thanks

give me ur opinions.

I'm selling my stock camry with 72 000 kiolmeters for 5000 or B/O. bump up your price a bit!

NismoScott said:
I'm selling my stock camry with 72 000 kiolmeters for 5000 or B/O. bump up your price a bit!

i need a quick sale, that's why ... hope can sell my camry soon!! come on buys ... 5700$ is a good price for a car like this!!

f*cking nice camry seriously your price is giving away the car look at it, its awesome, someone that wants a camry, that's the camry to get

btw dont try to turbocharge a 5sfe, turn it into a v6, you have the same engine than in my MR2 and it doesnt have much potentiel

bump for a really really nice ride that as a lot of class!!!

GiNoDuDe said:
f*cking nice camry seriously your price is giving away the car look at it, its awesome, someone that wants a camry, that's the camry to get

btw dont try to turbocharge a 5sfe, turn it into a v6, you have the same engine than in my MR2 and it doesnt have much potentiel

bump for a really really nice ride that as a lot of class!!!

thanks for the comment man! ya ... but i still think changing a car is a better idea ... i want something new because I have been driving this car for about 2 years and little by little i have it modified till the "present" condition! putting a V6 inside was one of my option, but since my mom had a V6 already (same year as mine but a V6) I want a change! hehe. I take a great care of my car ... seriously, at 5700$ or i can maybe go down to 5500$ if the person is really serious and interested ... to have a classy vehicle like this ... it's worth it!
I can even include my compustar 2 way car alarm (worth of 500$ w/ installation) with it for a total of 5800$ (only 100$ more to my asking price)

joelpo said:
thanks for the comment man! ya ... but i still think changing a car is a better idea ... i want something new because I have been driving this car for about 2 years and little by little i have it modified till the "present" condition! putting a V6 inside was one of my option, but since my mom had a V6 already (same year as mine but a V6) I want a change! hehe. I take a great care of my car ... seriously, at 5700$ or i can maybe go down to 5500$ if the person is really serious and interested ... to have a classy vehicle like this ... it's worth it!
I can even include my compustar 2 way car alarm (worth of 500$ w/ installation) with it for a total of 5800$ (only 100$ more to my asking price)

bump for a nice car!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back