KONIG s'associe avec FORD

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorex

Konig Wheels is proud to announce that we have officially joined forces with Toyo Tires/Ford Racing and Gushi Auto as the official Wheel sponsor for the Ford Mustang Drift car for the 2005 season.

“We at Konig Wheels are honored to be a part of this great program and we are looking to a promising season with all our partners.
Stan Chen of Toyo Tires was a great help as well as Damien of Gushi Auto.” Said Ernie B Manansala, Marketing Director of Konig wheels.

Konig Wheels is recognized around the world as one of the leading manufacturers of Aftermarket wheels for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and motorsports vehicles. Toyo Tires/Ford Racing/Gushi Auto is no stranger to setting records, considering in the past with all their efforts in the motorsport market. This is going to be one wild season with the prodigy child Ken Gushi behind the wheel! Make sure you say tuned!

Authored and rendered by Ethan Meyer.
source : http://www.jtuned.com/content/templates/pressrelease.aspx?articleid=229&zoneid=6

229-gushimustang.jpg

Its weird seeing a stang with konig wheels..hehe, not your usual car/rims combination. Looks very classy I must admit

The Mustang would look so much better without all the heavy vinyl stickahz...

But then that would illustrate the fact that I know nothing about Driftin culture where the more sickers and flashier the paint scheme the better it appears to be.

Congrats on securing the deal...

This isin't new, Gushi has done more than half the season with his new Drift Mustang, he won the last round of Formula D in Chicago (I think it was chicago) not long ago.

This isin't new, Gushi has done more than half the season with his new Drift Mustang, he won the last round of Formula D in Chicago (I think it was chicago) not long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back