Anyone sell Manderal bent tubing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
those are pre bent and for certain cars...
got any that sell specific shape? like L shape, U bent, 30 degree bent, straight. etdc?
In Montreal?

codenamezero said:
those are pre bent and for certain cars...
look more in depth you will find what you need

Performance improvements and crappy tire can order them in for you both deal with keystone automotive

also what type of material are you looking for ? stainless, aluminium, steel ?

You'll need 1/4" mild steel as a minimum for cages, and you'll have a hard time finding pre-bent tubing in this size.... Not to mention your main hoop will have many weak points if it's made up of 5 different pieces (Not safe).

Buy the main hoop for your vehicle if you can find it, or find a chassis shop to make one for you - This may be your best option since they'll have a tube notcher, which is essential to make a cage.

Jegs roll cages have the Hoops already bent for alot of cars but all the crossbars etc have to be fit in.

there kits are good and pretty cheap

wel is not a full cage i want, just some bar at the back of the backseats, so i can mount my safety harness. and the backseat passenger won't crack their skull like the c-pillar bar LOL

Call Haig at CAMO Tuning Tel#514-637-6677 or Marco at Automotion 514-369-8808, both Automotion drift cars have their roll cages built by RayRacing up North, this guy does sick/crazy good work for great price. He can custom fabricate any level bars you want and has the welding expertise to back it up. From Mild bars to Full Cage and it won't burn a whole in your pocket (relatively).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back