Fastest SR in Quebec ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like he said....wait, it's a matter of time before I run 20 psi and before a lot of people put more $$$ in their!!!

I can promiss you that you'll see at least 3 SR in the 12 second next year...and maybe one in the 11 second!!!

I'm hopping for 12.8 on street tire next year!

robin i say we tune on the road to napi for 22 psi and race that mofo at the track when we get there. get some wider tires in the back and your gonna KICK ass!!!!! :D

Yah but is anybody here with an SR actually drifting? or just giving it gas while exiting a corner and lets the ass come out?

silvia.jpg

it's not me btw.. it's S14drift ;)

Re: ....

Originally posted by Joe_User
Yah but is anybody here with an SR actually drifting? or just giving it gas while exiting a corner and lets the ass come out?

Dunno...maybe you should teach Robin how to drift........Ohhh...wait...he already knows cause he's doing it....

Re: Re: ....

Originally posted by RoAsT

Dunno...maybe you should teach Robin how to drift........Ohhh...wait...he already knows cause he's doing it....

That's how I started to drift(giving gaz at the end of a curve..which is a power drift!) ......but now I don't wait for the back to go.... I just clutch before I get in the curve...give some gaz, clutch again.....and the car is sideway !!!

Thanks to the previous Japanese owner of my engine....who put a OS Giken 2 disk clutch :D

Originally posted by UncleBen's

i think its sad :(

no you shouldn't be sad man , remember there is way more tunned vw's in montreal than tunned 240sx's ( nissan's for that matter ) ! it's like comparing the number of Coupes to the number of Fastaback's , you can't cuz there's way to many Fb's ! 2fast4u, i thought you where a nissan guy you trader :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back