aug 6 defi sport compact @ napi

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyStar

there's a sport compact compitition at napi today. Hopfully there will be a big turn out for once. we're coming out to take all the points and break the 9's
you should all do wat you can to show up. support your local drag racer!*tu*

hey guy's !! What happen in the final against Pascal ??? btw congradulation i think u had the fastest time today !!

well it was kind of a very weird day ronald and his crew were totally unorganized.
IN the first round of qualifying we ran the fastest time of the day with a 10.33 @ 144 mph once again, however we came out with the wheelie bars and took 1 sec off our 60 foot times which was 1.52. Anyways jason got 2 bye run's because someone didn't want to race jason, and Dave is to incompitent to raise his boost, or didn't want to race jason so he went home giving J another bye run! In the semi's pascal went against that black rx7, and ronald gave them a bracket lite, pascal took off on the first lite and fouled. They went again a pascal took the win. Finally they called J and pascal to the line, j raced to the line because pascal was tuning the car. Well we thaught there was a rule that says when you get to the line your oppenent has 10 sec to stage or he's DQ.
well at napi if your oppenent dosen't come to the line in time the officials push you back and pass some ski-doo's untill pascal shows up.Finally they lined up after alot of stressing out and once again we blew the tranny and gave him the win. This time we split the top of the tranny in two! I don't think we're gonna come out until we resolve these tranny issues.
For the record Dave Lauzier is an absolut no class racer putting down us and Stephan
saying if steph is so fast where is he well he's running in the u.s ndra pro fwd running with Gary Gardella in the 8's If Dave is so fast why can't he show up period, and make one clean pass. Dude with all due respect we'll race you any where any time any track no matter how dialed in you are!

haveaNOSday said:
well it was kind of a very weird day ronald and his crew were totally unorganized.
IN the first round of qualifying we ran the fastest time of the day with a 10.33 @ 144 mph once again, however we came out with the wheelie bars and took 1 sec off our 60 foot times which was 1.52. Anyways jason got 2 bye run's because someone didn't want to race jason, and Dave is to incompitent to raise his boost, or didn't want to race jason so he went home giving J another bye run! In the semi's pascal went against that black rx7, and ronald gave them a bracket lite, pascal took off on the first lite and fouled. They went again a pascal took the win. Finally they called J and pascal to the line, j raced to the line because pascal was tuning the car. Well we thaught there was a rule that says when you get to the line your oppenent has 10 sec to stage or he's DQ.
well at napi if your oppenent dosen't come to the line in time the officials push you back and pass some ski-doo's untill pascal shows up.Finally they lined up after alot of stressing out and once again we blew the tranny and gave him the win. This time we split the top of the tranny in two! I don't think we're gonna come out until we resolve these tranny issues.
For the record Dave Lauzier is an absolut no class racer putting down us and Stephan
saying if steph is so fast where is he well he's running in the u.s ndra pro fwd running with Gary Gardella in the 8's If Dave is so fast why can't he show up period, and make one clean pass. Dude with all due respect we'll race you any where any time any track no matter how dialed in you are!

Dude for the reccord, it was the guy with me who was bad mouthing Stephan and the sds system, I didn't OPEN MY MOUTH one time during that 15 sec chat you guys had, i keep my opignions to myself. If thats the way you guys want to talk about me on the net, fine do it alone, i didn't think you guys where like that.

And for the reccord again, With all Steph as acomplished this year on a cuircuit where there's actually rules (there's a minimum weight you have to respect, remeber guys..... being pissed that ronald didnt follow the 10 sec rule haha that's too funny, i wonder what would happen if he enforced the weight rule?) i have alot of respect for him and his team, not only car wise but for all the determination they have. To do what they are doing, travaelling all accross the country with a low budget and beeing able to make ends meet deserves another big *tu* i would love to but just can't make it happen. And its not the first time i give credit for Steph on this forum.

Get you facts straight before writting stupid thread's like this.

well your guys should get their facts straight too. your guy dosen't even have a race car so he of all people should keep his ****in mouth shut. especially if he dosen't no dick about smp and sds just because you guys don't know how to tune your car once again for the record Stephan Beauragard is the real deal and so Is sds.
AS far as weight is concerned we're 1801 lbs with driver and bottle which is legal somewhere I figured out how to make serious weight reduction think about it you can reduce weight too.arguing on the net is as lame as it gets so lets save it for the track!

haveaNOSday je coursais moi aussi hier , vraiment felicitaion pour le travaille a toi et ton equipe que vous avez accomplit sur votre old school prelude . c'est platte que la chance na pas tourné pour toi hier ...... anyway , bonne chance pour un gars du coin !

Stephan

PiPo[VtEc] said:
haveaNOSday je coursais moi aussi hier , vraiment felicitaion pour le travaille a toi et ton equipe que vous avez accomplit sur votre old school prelude . c'est platte que la chance na pas tourné pour toi hier ...... anyway , bonne chance pour un gars du coin !

Stephan

stait tu toi le hatch noir avec projecteur b20 vtec?

I was pretty impressed with Pascal's car, hadn't seen him run that fast yet.

I broke an axle and my slicks are just too ****ing small to run without either spinning the whole 60 foot or dropping them too low and killing the second 1/8 mile and trap speed.

Picked up my money and trophy from last week. The season is probably over for me. *banghead*

Finally they called J and pascal to the line, j raced to the line because pascal was tuning the car. Well we thaught there was a rule that says when you get to the line your oppenent has 10 sec to stage or he's DQ.
well at napi if your oppenent dosen't come to the line in time the officials push you back and pass some ski-doo's untill pascal shows up

common man !!! That the way u wanted to win the race by DQ .If you guy's lost that day dont blame it on the 10 sec rule blame your broke tranny. I have seen Pascal run many time and rarely did he end up braking something ...comme on give the guy credit for a reliable set-up.

And if i recall on your second run of elimination ronald called u guy's about 5 or 6 time to the line till you showed up . So i guest he just wanted to be fair to everyone !!!

Come on guys, this **** talking is below you.

The way I see it, it's our "fans" that usually talk too much and say things they shouldn't say. I know Steph, Dave and Jason and they're all good guys. Competitive, YES, but that should be expected. For example, it's one of Stephane's fans who keeps making "comments" on our car, not Stephane. I know and I understand the difference.

Now make peace and concentrate on beating the little Mirage that could. We took a weekend off to prep the car for racing in Ohio next weekend, but we'll be back to play with you guys on the 20th. ;)

For the record, Dave's car went as fast as we ever did on the second 1/8 mile with boost to spare, so the potential is there. He just needs to tune the car for the 1/4 mile, not the dyno! :p (I like you Dave LOL!)

Oh, and congrats to Pascal for actually WINNING!!!! :bigup:

vtec inside said:
common man !!! That the way u wanted to win the race by DQ .If you guy's lost that day dont blame it on the 10 sec rule blame your broke tranny. I have seen Pascal run many time and rarely did he end up braking something ...comme on give the guy credit for a reliable set-up.

And if i recall on your second run of elimination ronald called u guy's about 5 or 6 time to the line till you showed up . So i guest he just wanted to be fair to everyone !!!

The fact that the rules arent being respected means that every second he doesnt show up to the line, the bottle pressure is dropping, giving the opponent (pascal, in this case) more of an advantage. If competition is what everyone wants, then the rules of this competition have to be respercted, right?

As for winning by DQ, whyt wouldnt you want to win? Every run down that track costs in teh hundreds of dollars and even more important every run risks breaking the car, as we saw yesterday, so if you can win a free $400 and not risk breaking, Thats the best way to win

It's called stratagy to take a win, not cheating as some people might think. were using the rules to our advantage, just like the drag ledgend John force. It's the fact when someone disses smp to us is very insulting. we don't mean any disrespect to no one. Like mononc said we're extremly competetive and take racing VERY seriously!
and yes congrats to pascal for winning the Q8 and placing 2nd in the bracket class.
also we are on very good terms with him aswell!

haveaNOSday said:
It's called stratagy to take a win, not cheating as some people might think. were using the rules to our advantage, just like the drag ledgend John force. It's the fact when someone disses smp to us is very insulting. we don't mean any disrespect to no one. Like mononc said we're extremly competetive and take racing VERY seriously!
and yes congrats to pascal for winning the Q8 and placing 2nd in the bracket class.
also we are on very good terms with him aswell!

no i dont think it's cheating but racing him would be a more honorable way to win IMO. Anyway i'm glad to know your on a good term with Pascal and wish you a better race next time *tu*

Felecitation a Pascal pour la victoire. Peu importe les circonstances.

Il y a eu de l'action, plus en dehors de la track que sur la piste on dirais*banghead* .

Pascal a rouler combien ?

Dave a rouler combien ?

Jason as tu finalement rouler 9 ?

Qui c'est sauver avec les honneur dans le all motor ?

Content de voir que Dave a rouler. Ca promet pour la fin de la saison. Le mirage va probablement se faire chauffer les fesses :dunno:

Modify said:
Pascal a rouler combien ?

Dave a rouler combien ?

Qui c'est sauver avec les honneur dans le all motor ?

Pascal à fait un 10.64 ..... première fois avec de whellie bar

Dave à fait deux run je crois la meilleur est 10.66 mais avec un départ de grand-mère je pense qui'il à de la misère à faire spooler sur turbo sur le décolage mais tu peux voir le potentiel de cette auto la sur son burnout WOW !!!

Steph de laminar all motor !!!

Modify said:
Content de voir que Dave a rouler. Ca promet pour la fin de la saison. Le mirage va probablement se faire chauffer les fesses :dunno:

Si notre humble char peut vous motiver à rouler plus vite, c'est ben tant mieux! :bigup:

vtec inside said:
Pascal

Steph de laminar all motor !!!

We are glad Steph from Laminar won all motor. He was the faster car in the finals and he was driving his car very well. He deserved the win.
He beat the white car (Honda) I believe with a 12.44 to a 12.91? Not sure exactly the ETs.

We lost to this white car in the semis with a -.013 RED LIGHT :(
Our car went a best of 12.08 that morning @ 115 MPH. The white car's best was a 12.91
We would have liked to have been in the finals with Steph. It was a good final last meet.
It sucks for us but that's racing :beer:
THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE
RACEHEADS
POWER UP! JUMP AHEAD!

Authorized Distributor
PRO RACING FUELS
http://www.raceheads.ca
http://www.dragaholics.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back