Where Are The REAL Import Dragsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duramaxdiesel

I go to Napierville and St Eustache every week and I've yet to be beat by an import in my 6600Lb diesel pickup. There's gotta be someone on this forum that has a competitive car. My truck is completely stock running a big program:D on diesel.

Duramaxdiesel said:
I go to Napierville and St Eustache every week and I've yet to be beat by an import in my 6600Lb diesel pickup. There's gotta be someone on this forum that has a competitive car. My truck is completely stock running a big program:D on diesel.

Are you the 4 wheel drive red pickup ?

beware of TD trucks , I have some friends in ontario and US they run 13 flat easy and 4 of em run high 12s , and we are talking about fully loaded trucks with only a torque converter, exhaust, fuel pump and a nice adjustable ECM.

You should have seen my face when my friend's duramax was keeping up with my LT4 on the quarter mile.

Turbo and diesel can make wonders even in a 6000 pounds tow truck!

Peter

Duramaxdiesel said:
dude I'll race you for pinks anywhere you want!

haha I would not race him, if you know what you can do with a TD pickup or other TD, if your smart you don't race....
Like peteracer, I seen 13s and high 12s truck SUV... fully loaded...watching one of the four tv all that with the AC on....
'''''''BEWARE""""
You can turn a 198hp pick up to a 425hp with more torque that you can imagine with a few well place mods.(ECU, exhaust, intercooler, Propane kit) All that with out touching any internal parts.
Now you think a civic with a turbo & no vinyl is sleeper, watch da truck go

Diesel power...

OH! and btw, a diesel produce much more torque then HP....
SO?
Its not HP that make your car go, its the torque it produce that make your car goes and broke your neck when shifting.

Sure you can have a 200hp with only 160 of torque turbo blabla, but I rather have a 160hp and 200lbs torque, torque is more important.

De toute facon le gars disait pas que les imports ca roulais pas, ya dit qu'a chaques fois qui vas au drag yen as pas des rapides, on entend toujour que un as sauté son moteur pour la 3ieme fois, ou que lautre son char est pas pret, cest juste la semaine prochaine qui vas rouler , etc etc...

cest vrai que on entend toujours parler de imports tres rapides, mais on les voit presque jamais,ya pas dit que ca existait pas, le gars se posait seulement une question OU SONT-ILS??? , maudit que le monde grimpent vite dans les rideaux...

peter

Duramax chipped with what program? A damn chip for the f350 gives like 200-300 tq easy. Duramax produce about the same output so your in the low 13s i'm guessing? I'd run you but i'm too slow :p

Nikkonos said:
haha I would not race him, if you know what you can do with a TD pickup or other TD, if your smart you don't race....
Like peteracer, I seen 13s and high 12s truck SUV... fully loaded...watching one of the four tv all that with the AC on....
'''''''BEWARE""""
You can turn a 198hp pick up to a 425hp with more torque that you can imagine with a few well place mods.(ECU, exhaust, intercooler, Propane kit) All that with out touching any internal parts.
Now you think a civic with a turbo & no vinyl is sleeper, watch da truck go

Diesel power...

Everyone with a fast car knows that. I have no idea how fast his truck his but with the number pretty quick import here. Im sure we can find somebody that could send him back home with his tale behnd his legs. ;)

Duramaxdiesel said:

You sure do sound confident.
Funny. We raced Napierville Dragway SIX times this season. Been there almost every weekend. Never seen your truck there once. What days do you go?
You sure you go to the same Napierville we go to?
We race Napierville Dragway and not in the town of Napierville.

Hey J (haveaNOSday)
Let's give this Turbo Diesel a chance and race him with a A/M car.
If we lose then you can take over with the Turbo car.
But I doubt we will lose :p

By the way we use diesel to wash parts with
:laugh:

Yup I got the red Silverado with 6" lift. Was in Napierville yesterday. Remember my truck has STOCK turbo, STOCK injectors, STOCK exhaust. All I'm running is a tuner. I'll be getting my big tuner next week and will be doing the testing for it in Sanair. Now that should be interesting. Nothing wrong with a little smack talk is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back