Direct TV Dish and receiver for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris-R

Shop Representative
Bought in November of this year. HU card included (not looped) with programing. In the box with all instructions.
$300 cash
514 339-5722 ext 18

is it with 999 channels? The illegal dish? Do you have to pay monthly?

yes, it has all 900 channels. It's only illegal if you don't pay them and choose to program the card yourself. I was not paying RCA, no.

Then where can i get the card once its burned out?? Don't you need to get a card ... ?

Oh and is it hard to install it?? And am i able to get another reciever?

so its the 4th generation receiver? How much would you sell the card for by itself?

I don't think he's going to sell the card by itself, because the buyer of the DISH will have no card and then the buyer will have to go through all that trouble to get one and program it... So i doubt he's going to sell it seperatly. Oh and e-mail me back about the dish man... Thanks.

So um... My friend it was going to go down for good, i don't want to pay like $300 on a complete waste...

I can program the card for whoever takes it.
But lately they have been going down every couple of days.

Chris ill give you $200 for it.
Let me know.

Oh 97CIVICTYPER, you are able to program these cards?? Because i was interested in this... But i wasn't sure if i was able to find anyone who was able to reprogram these cards and it will be useless to have a dish when the HU card is invalid... How much will you charge to reprogram the card then?

If he accepts $200 from me, then i will call you to reprogram my HU card. Because i'm not sure how to. I'll give you $200 cash man, how's that?

I'm still looking into it. I know it's a good deal, but Direct TV has been off and on with those programmed cards. I trying to see if I can get my hands on one of those 'good ones'

AudioAltima said:
I'm still looking into it. I know it's a good deal, but Direct TV has been off and on with those programmed cards. I trying to see if I can get my hands on one of those 'good ones'

Get a loader Ryan.......never have to leave ur house again :D{the cards takes 1 min to fix anyways}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back