Looking for old cell phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkmobile

Legacy Member
Hey guyz,

I'm looking for and old Fido cell phone.

Model: Ericsson T18z.

I am looking for one that is in good working condition.

If anyone has one, please let me know in the board or by email.

Thanx!

i have that phone, the thing is i fell off a motorcycle with it and scraped it along he cement for quiet a distance, it still works, but the battery is gone

i dont know if u want it but let me know

Does the phone work well, or is it too fukked up?

Was it just the battery that was scrapped, or is the front scrapped also?

The battery was destroyed?

Please give me more details about it and let me know how much you are selling it?

Thanx!

well the clip snapped off, the battery is in the garbage, and there is a small tingle when u shake it, the thing is the phone was in my pocket when i fell so it does not really have any scratches, i tried it with another battery from my friends phone and it works fine

how much can u offer, cause either way its just gathering dust in my closet

Well, I would really have to try it out, but if it works...I'll offer you 10 bucks, cuz I'm gonna have to buy a battery and a belt clip I guess.

It's not much, but it's up to you. :D

Keep me posted.

Peace!

Re: hmm

Well, I finish work late on Wednesday and Thursday, but I'm off work at 3pm on Fridays.

Let me know your schedule and also which area you live in :D

Take care!

ericsson T39!!!

hey i have an ericsson T39 for sale, check it out

if u like the T18z, u'll like this one a lot more

T18Z

I want the T18z, cuz it's a Fido phone and I can use my computer chip in it.

I have no clue which company makes the T39???

t18z

the t18z is free now, I'm a fido dealer, brand new u can get

T18z

Ok, I would have to see a picture of the T39, cuz I have no clue what it looks like.

As for the T18z...they are free??? How much could you get me a brand new one with belt clip for?

Keep me posted.

Thanx.

T39

I checked out the site...pretty nice phone, but I think I'd be better with the T18z.

I'm dying to get one that finally works properly :)

...Just outta curiosity...how much could you sell me a Motorolla V66 for?

Anywayz, I'll wait for your info.

Thanx and take care!

t39 & v66

i can get u a t39 but not right away, maybe in two weeks, i sold two already for 450$ each, if ur really intrested i can get u one

the v66 I'm selling for 550$, the v66 retails for 700$ before tax so my price is not bad, the v66 i have though is already unlocked meaning u can use it anywhere in the world and can use any company on this phone

world phones

yeah i know, expensive phones but if u see them in real life, they're all really nice, its only if u want unique phones that no one has

I LOVE HONDA + JWEI

Ok, whoever has one for sale, please get back to me, cuz I want a T18z!!!

Ilovehonda, I know you had one for sale...and I was interested...do you still have it? red_z24@yahoo.com

Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back