just saying hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

zexhuffer

wanted to say hi here, just started today and hope to help out with car mods if i can, and just to chat.

i'm 26 from toronto finished college and now do campus security at a university here.
i have been racing for the last 8-9 years i have a 94 cavalier 3.1 v6 with twin zex bottles pushing 150 shot of nitrous, full ignition and engine management sytem no exterior work except tints, i like being a sleeper car(no one knows i;m fast) till i smoke the doors off of them.

what else wpuld you like to know?

Originally posted by zexhuffer
i'm 26 from toronto finished college and now do campus security at a university here.
i have been racing for the last 8-9 years i have a 94 cavalier 3.1 v6 with twin zex bottles pushing 150 shot of nitrous, full ignition and engine management sytem no exterior work except tints, i like being a sleeper car(no one knows i;m fast) till i smoke the doors off of them.

what else wpuld you like to know?

nice i like your style we need more membres like you!

let me introduce you to TURBO323, you might be good friends :D

hey Import eater, I had a Cavi(91) v6 before I bought the Civic..and I still own a 84 Cutlass with a 355...I just curious since you're running the big bottles did you do any internal work? I know first hand the the orignal pistons can't handle more the a 30 of juice I know that they won't handle 75 times two!

what cam are you running? and what pistons and rings do you have? I was running a crower cam and GM hi po pistons with keith black rings..I left the rods stock.

but sounds like you got a cool car!
welcome to the board

Welcome.:)

I also like sleepers alot and a cavalier with a 150 shot is a very nice sleeper.

Any 1/4 mile times???

Why do you have 2 bottles exactly? Never heard of a Zex 150shot. Are you try to tell us to put two Zex kit (75 shot each)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back