Status
Not open for further replies.
nokia 8890

hi yeah I'm selling a nokia 8890

brand new, used for three weeks, unlocked

i also have other world phones from europe or asia if ur intrested

my email is j_wei@sympatico.ca

Re: nokia 8890

the 8890 was that $700 phone? I was looking at buying that when my other one got stolen. But telus ended up asking me to stay and gave me $150 off any phone I wanted. My phone that got stolen I bought for $300 but was only worth $150 at the time, so they gave me that much to get a new phone, and I paid the difference. It helps when you threaten to leave and you have a big account. Including getting them a contract with my old company. :)

nokia 8890

hehe yeah thats the 850$ phone actually, its one of the more expensive models out, but i have a lot of other phones now which are nicer and cost less

yeah i know about the cell companies, i know the tricks to them, i work for all the companies actually, the more u bitch and complain to them, the more stuff they'll give you

hey can u get me the 850$ phone and for how much ?? email me @smokeshow_94@hotmail

Which other "NICE" phones do you have? My friend wants one, a NICE one...can you provide pictures of the phone along with the price? Thanks.

monkey_man_3001@hotmail.com
/ \
|
|
|
|
|
E-mail adress

nokia 8890

3 weeks old but i dont know if I'm gonna sell that model anymore, I feel like kepping it, i bought it three weeks ago in HK for almost 800$ can....if i sell it I dont think I'll sell it for 675$, probably 725$, the phone is in mint condition, i have other phones if u want, i have a V66 if ur intrested

actually the phone is still selling at retail for 899$ CAN but not many places still have it, its a discontinued model, collector's item now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back