leather interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

the boy that could

I have a black leather inerior from a 1.6 el. which includes the front 2 heated seats, the back and door panels for $800

i am selling it as a set they and almost brand new, they are still stiff

I'll have to check and see if the back seets fin in a h/b...but I know the fronts fit. When I get an answer, I get fist dibs right? hehe :lol:

If he takes the front seat..I`d like to get the back seat...I've been lookingh for a 1.6el leather back seat for a while now :)

E-mail me, cause I dont come here very often.

whatever you guys decide i would want to sell the whole kit if you can understand what i am saying even for the price i am asking is nothing for almost brand new, i think it was from a 2000 1.6, if u don't need some things u could always sell them, mind u the front seats are heated

the rear seat doesnt fit in an h/b
because between the side panel and the seat a 1.5inch gap is on the two side

Ok..so who wants the front seats?
I really want the rear one! :)

sorry guys someone else just sold them before i got to bring them but what i do have is a tan leather interior, which is new. if you guys wanted the black one i will try to get another set just keep on checking cause it is rare that i find these things. anyone like tan?

sorry guys tan just got sold too, i'll keep you posted for new stuff

it fit's the back seat

i fitted my leather interior of 1.6 el in my civic hb and the back fit's also but with some adjustements and i also payed 300$ for the holl interior of a 2000 model

seat's stolen

my seat's aren't stole the guy scraped his car and that day it happenned to me to be there at the right time at the right place you no what i mean.that's y they were cheap.

Re: seat's stolen

Well I don't buy that because when insurance companies buy cars, you can't start taking seats and stuff like that out but if you got a good deal then good for you and I don't really care if they are stolen, anyways there is no serial numbers on seats so who cares. I'm just saying that at 350$ for the complete interior, you got an amazing deal. Whe sell complete leather interiors like that where I work at garages for over 3000$ and there worth close to 8000$ brand new at the dealer (EL and Integra interiors with both the front seats and rear seat and door panels).

Re: seat's stolen

I need a tan leather interior for a 2nd Gen Altima. Preferably with the electric seats, cause I like mine. Otherwise I may have it re-upholstered. A client of mine at work is Autoskin, I have been talking with a women there for a quote, and I should have it in my email at home, but I know even though they're a client of ares it's going to be expensive. At least with them though I know I'm getting GOOD leather. But if someone can find me a better price I'll gladly take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back