Weird!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilish240

I see alot of new users and no one wants to present themselves! It's the greatest opportunity to get welcomed by other members and talk about your passion! C'mon boys and girls.. even though you have 10 posts you can come here and present yourself :bigup: :D

My name is Phil and I am a 21 year old engineering student. I like long walks on the beach and a picnic in the sunset. I am 5'11" and I have blue eyes.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

edit: Oh yeah, and I agree with you develish, people shouldn't be afraid to introduce themselves here...

Hi my name's Mike, I'm blond, 6'4"... umm a fireman. :D

edit: I was joking around like that DSL commercial that's on digital cable..

my name's Dom, I am blond, 6', and an aspiring mecanical engineer.

Last edited:
I'm Donald 5'4 bald in the summer brown hair in the winter I'm an online bookie and Aspiring car audio shop owner..

my name is vincenzo,
im italian i live in montreal. st-leo i drive a 93 civic,
i have a problem with my computer it does not allow me to put pictures on the site, mabey because i have windows xp !?>

Originally posted by santori1
my name is vincenzo,
im italian i live in montreal. st-leo i drive a 93 civic,
i have a problem with my computer it does not allow me to put pictures on the site, mabey because i have windows xp !?>

I thought you had a MINI (2002) with NOS selling for 6000$ or that ITR you had, what happened to those cars. Or what about that ACCORD you were going to buy with CASH and the civic too AND then mustang 5.0? You lil poser, shut up.

ok first of all. . the mini was a lie thats why i got banned! i use to have an accord 94 .4 door, i sold it last may, and right now i have a 93 civic, and what mastand?

and now im looking for parts for my civic, .. or just a new car, so mind ur own bussines if u dont know what ur talking about

salut, moi jsuis un madelinot qui aime les chars, and my name is Dominic, im 5'10'' et puis je sais pas encore quoi faire dans vie,
j'ai 18 ans ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back