ATTENTION 'PHATEG'

• Thread starter powered by honda
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

powered by honda

Hey man, you know the faceplate? Well it sort of broke, lolz, the little peice broke off, damn, in one day too! Still have warranty on it? Can i get the small little peice seperate? Its the opening thing that broke off, damn, i changed faceplates, its so hard too, i'm bleeding from taking off a faceplate, lolz. Anyways... Do you still have warranty, i mean, its usually like a month right? And you had for a month no? So i was just wondering if you still have the warranty because i like the faceplate but i don't want to pay another 25$. Reply to this message or e-mail me at...

monkey_man_3001@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot, Paul.

hey bro, i already called fido today and cancelled the phone they said it should kick in tonight, but as for the matrix face plate, i got it off of e-bay a month ago and i only bought that one, any other face plates at my work are only the stock ones that come on the phone, so to answer your question no there's not much i can do about that, sorry, but if you need any other stuff from my work at a good cost email me
bangbangpang@yahoo.com
P.s i know the faceplate is a bit annoying but you just have to take it slow and carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back