Ported, polish and lightened flywheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackSVT

Projets pour l'hiver!
Quel endroit serait le meilleur pour faire porté mon intake et mes têtes? + faire allégé ma flywheel!
thx

TKmotion:bigup:
Just had to post:eek:
seriously, he seems to do a realy good job from what I've heard:cool:

That's all false....any guy in a garage can do a job as good as Tom's with a dremel!!!:laugh:

Really: TKM all the way....

Why do you wanna lighten your flywheel? It does not help acceleration, it only helps the motor rev faster. Plus, the minimal increase in rev is not worth the price, your money could be better spent on other mods. Looks too me like too much gran turismo.

Originally posted by T/A man
Why do you wanna lighten your flywheel? It does not help acceleration, it only helps the motor rev faster. Plus, the minimal increase in rev is not worth the price, your money could be better spent on other mods. Looks too me like too much gran turismo.
I think the lightened flywheel is his 2nd priority. Go for the P&P cause it does wonders on a V8!

True, the flywheel will pass in second and may be i'll not do it...and to aswer T/A man a lightened flywheel will help a bit your engine to rev faster and easier and if you rev faster the response will be a little bit quicker when you push on the gaz pedal! not if you only have this mod on your engine but if you got many mods,it will help a bit, the idea is to have the better entire engine setting! and this will probably be the final step.

BTW i don't have a V8...I got a CSVT (V6)HO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back