300zx brake conversion!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabster240sx

i have a problem, i have been asking around for whats the most mags offset u can put with 300zx brake conversion on a s14 , because i have 45mm offset on my newmags and i was going to do the coversion but some say it wont fit some say yes :dunno: ,i need an answer i wont buy them for nothing.

I'll be doing the same swap on my s13 soon and I'm not sure but if 45mm offset does not fit there is definetly something wrong...

stock is +42 i think

depending on coilovers and such they may or may not clear

but i would lean more on the, they arent going to clear, side

yeah i try my 18inc from my legend on my s14 with the 300zx break and it doesnt fit at all ,and me too im looking for mags for my car

You need a lower offset wheel, like 30 or lower. OE R32 GTR and OE 300ZX wheels will fit with your upgrade. Goto get some OE 300ZX rims from the scrapyard or a USED parts place.

On a S14 , 300zx Brake convertion should fit perfectly infront ... because Silvia S14 in Japan got same brake as 300zx ...

OEM S13 rims will fit with a 5mm spacer in front. BTW, +45 is weak as hell, damn Honda wheels.

because i got new 2005 altima mags and they were 45mm offset ,i heard that 300zx oem mag are 45mm so it would fit.if not well must buy spacer

guys....it's all about spokes design

oem LE rims fits
but my ssr formula mesh 0 offset won't fit
oem z32 +45offset fits...

I have a set of super advan +35offset and z32 caliper fits even z33 brembo's would fit

spoke design...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back