winter shovel

Status
Not open for further replies.

CANADAM

Legacy Member
hi, I have a shovel for sale, its good for shoveling snow, its blue. also have some Hub caps, various models, only one or two of each.

wow, cool a shovel! $100 ! Does it come with heated handwarmers (gloves), you know since it's a 'winter shovel'. Does it have a white racing stripe, cause that helps it pick up more snow.
I wouldn't be so excited, but all I had was an autumn 'shovel' :) it picked up leaves! :D

Have you put any performance mods into this shovel? :D Ok i'll stop now, I don't even know why I'm pickin on your shovel. Probably cause I'm tired as sh!t and have nothing better to do at work.

Does it consume alot of fuel? Does it have alot of torque to push those big loads around? Can it be insured for use in summer too?

Hey Tyler I can get you a nice shovel for 80 but I can't give you a receipt for it and don't ask where I got it.

... SHOVEL FOR SALE! I got one, slightly used. It's Blue! Shovel for sale! any takers :)

heh....

* for those gullible dumb@sses out there, I don't really have a shovel for sale, so don't ask about it!

no shovel for sale??? DAMN!!!!!!!!! So i've been saving up all this money for nothing? Man, see what you made me do, i'm crying!!!!!!!!!

Sorry turbo, I'm looking for the blue model to match this new shovel i uhhh... 'found'... *cough*stole*cough*. The blue models are better anyways, they were the more luxurious ones.

WANTED: Gas powered ice scraper, to get the ice off my winshield, preferably with heated tip. Also looking for an Industrial size can of 'lock de-icer', must be at least a 4 gallon can, and in a pressurized spray bottle (I dont like being stuck outside my car when its cold!).

Hey RX7, I hat a RX7 myself, a 93 and it was No pistons, no cam, no valves, broken tranny, blown engine, blown turbos, major problems. That car was the worst piece of @#%$ I ever got but it was so fun to drive when it was running right. What year is yours?

hmmm WhiteZomby, you do know that this is the for sale section.... So I'd like to ask you, are you sellin any ice-picks, shovels or hamsters? Did I mention they have to be blue.... welll are you?

I've got a 1973 bow-saw which is good for wheel removal applications on '93 and up Civics. No reasonable offers accepted.

Damn, I would have needed that saw to remove a wheel off a 92 civic. But since it only works on 93+ I guess it's no good. Do you have a 2nd gen bow-saw for sale? you know the 1974-78 model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back