wide body eclipse gst 1995

Status
Not open for further replies.

[MICK]

Legacy Member
I know the owner of this car ... what do you guys think of it ? ... he put alot of money into it ... next thing he is adding is a bigger turbo setup ... the stock t-25 is too weak for all that extra weight he put in it. The painjob is very unique ... flake gold/green with candy over it.

naplab23.jpg

not bad for show... but nothing id do to my car. It is cool to see that people try different things.

Mike,

Not my style at all
needs a DROP!!
why dont people DROP their cars :)
especially for show :)

very cool looking! the paint is really original and looks well done! It needs a drop real bad though.

mazdafreak said:
very cool looking! the paint is really original and looks well done! It needs a drop real bad though.

ofcourse the paint was well done it was done at Auto Evolution 95 :p :bigup:

:laugh: 3M stick on vents. He could of at least blended them in to the hood. Looks like something from a video game....or maybe a space ship. Thats one ugly space ship though!

the paint honestly doesn't look well done at all. it looks like a layer of latex was placed over the car, the paint looks super thick.

no drop cause i presume he doesnt want to scratch his front bumber? crazy collor to repel thief?

Honestly not my style and im not the type of show and shine so my opinion is very.. negative. just ignore me,

Id rather buy a smart and swap a busa engin in instead of that eclips. :)

67Continental said:
the paint honestly doesn't look well done at all. it looks like a layer of latex was placed over the car, the paint looks super thick.

what do you mean super thick ? they put many coats of clear over it ... and they wet sand it afterwords and compound it until it looks like a mirror and the orange peel is completely taken off.

[MICK] said:
what do you mean super thick ? they put many coats of clear over it ... and they wet sand it afterwords and compound it until it looks like a mirror and the orange peel is completely taken off.

it looks really think, like it was done with a brush.

67Continental said:
it looks really think, like it was done with a brush.

dont know what you mean ... but ok .. maybe its because of all the flake put in it ? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back