Legal ou pas ????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
si c pas dot non
pis meme si c dot la police peut t arreter si sa eclair trop selon eux
a ta place je les acheterai si c dot pis je garderais la boite dans la voiture pour prouver que c aprouver dot
si c ne l est pas tu prend beaucoup de chance a te faire arreter meme si la police regarde moin sa qu avant

Je ne suis pas certain, mais je crois que c'est illégal de modifier le system d'éclairage.

IN MONTREAL IT'S ILLEGAL TO DO ANYTHING!!!
with shark eyes you just have to make sure that the lense on your bulbs aren't blue means that it has to be clear....
NiGhTRiDeR

Originally posted by NiGhTRiDeR_Si
IN MONTREAL IT'S ILLEGAL TO DO ANYTHING!!!
with shark eyes you just have to make sure that the lense on your bulbs aren't blue means that it has to be clear....
NiGhTRiDeR

so true Thank god I live in T.O

Originally posted by tennis160

so true Thank god I live in T.O

When i went to T.O O.P.P caught me racing threw the Donevalley
He straight up said: "Licence and registration ASSHOLE!"
Was that probably cauz i had my Quebec plates?..:dunno:

Originally posted by pillpopper

When i went to T.O O.P.P caught me racing threw the Donevalley
He straight up said: "Licence and registration ASSHOLE!"
Was that probably cauz i had my Quebec plates?..:dunno:

Who the hell races on the donvalley pkwy ? lol j/k that the worst place to race! if you are gonna race in TO go to the ETR 407 series highway OPP is not allowd on them they are privataly owned :D

Originally posted by tennis160

Who the hell races on the donvalley pkwy ? lol j/k that the worst place to race! if you are gonna race in TO go to the ETR 407 series highway OPP is not allowd on them they are privataly owned :D

Don't worry i learned my lesson:D , do you still have to pay tole on the 407 i know i got i bill at my house for 1.87$ i got on and off
But i heard that they mey be cops there to , my friend live next to the 407
:bigup:

Originally posted by pillpopper

Don't worry i learned my lesson:D , do you still have to pay tole on the 407 i know i got i bill at my house for 1.87$ i got on and off
But i heard that they mey be cops there to , my friend live next to the 407
:bigup:

pillpopper? just curious? what u poppin?

Originally posted by vwbitch
Same here man...hehheeheh that is what I thought..... :bigup:

I hate to go offtopic but do yourselves a favor and do some research as to what these pills do to your brain. You'll be shocked.

Originally posted by Agtronic

I hate to go offtopic but do yourselves a favor and do some research as to what these pills do to your brain. You'll be shocked.

Oh I know.....I am not a hardcore raver...Only an occasional one....And I have lost enough brain cells.....

Somethin' 'bout those pills...... U know what I am sayin' pillpopper?

I always said there's a time in life for everything i've past my hardcore raving times and i was never like people in Oprah popping 10+pills a night thats insane and when i used to do it (92-98) it wasen't the crap they got circulaiting right now.
But anyways i dont think these pills make my car go faster so lets drop the subject:eek: :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back