qsca dimanche

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modify

Legacy Member
Quelqu'un c'est c'est quoi l'evenement dimanche a napi ???

Monctsi et Serge mon parler d'une aomfrontation compact et muscle car, avez vous des details ???

We tried to organize one in August, but did not get very much interest from the compact crowd.
Not enough cars? Not enough interest in compact drags? Conflict of interest?

We will have one on Sept 11. I think it would be cool. Will we have enough compacts interested to show up?
There will be several classes to chose from.

Who knows maybe get the fastest compact to run the fastest V8 that would be fun. ET or heads up.
Main thing is show up it will be action packed.

true because there's usally a big turnout when V8 guys run, combined with sc should be fun. I think it's cool because we'll roast thoes muscle cars!

whent to napi today a ****ing nice day and alot of traction couple of cars had to get of the trottle or they where going on the bumper.

some bad ass street machine in the low 9sec couple in the 10s

there was some cars running mid 8sec got about 45min of filming tring to find a was to put it on the computer (old camera so gota find a video card whit video in and some sort of programme to save in on the computer.

The fastest car I saw ran a 8.01 @ 172 probably 10+ lit engine + NOS That thing rocked.
A mustang that almost scraped the rear bumper on take off. Lots of glue *tu*
There was a few compact cars running ET bracket.
One Turbo Honda, too bad he broke an axle I wanted to see that car run.

camaro 1969

Hey Raceheads, I wasn`t there but I heard about that Camaro. Its from JPL Performance in Laval . I actually know the guys. Its a full weight car 3565 backhalfed. 615 cu in on a single stage nitrous. By the way it was 173.6 mph. If anybody wants more info , you can visit their website www.jplperformance@bellnet.ca

Hey 94429mustang. What happened to your friend's Camaro in the finals?
He did not race in the finals. Did he break something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back