something out of the ordinary...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blasphemy!! I know it was only an RB25 in there before, but still, how dare they soil the great Skyline bloodline with a Chevy engine?!!?

americans...they can even soil a skyline now with their shitty engines....sad...really sad...

Actually, that was done in Australia, but your comment is still valid, they do ruin everything. *banghead*

just wonder why put an ls1 when an rb can have lot more potential and WHP...
i think he does that to piss the world off... useless amout of work

Hmmm Maybe he doesnt want a Turbo car ... With the LS1 he got 429 rwhp , without any turbo/supercharge (no lag) but ... I prefer the RB25DET :) V8 Drink ALOT of fuel ...

i can'T follow you guys
v8 drink alot of fuel ?
a guy with a 500hp skyline will drink even more fuel
fuel doesn't go with displacement , it goes with power output and the way the car was tuned

V8 with 500 Hp and 6 Inline with 500Hp with Turbo , I don't think the RB25DET will drink more fuel . I am not a professional but ... explain me :p

I would think the 500hp RB would take more fuel because of the forced induction, it's more dangerous to run lean in a forced induction engine then a naturally aspirated engine, so usually when a turbo car is tuned, it'll be a little on the rich side to make sure it never goes lean. Even tho, a 500hp LS1 will most likely have a supercharger....I dunno, but there wouldn't be a big difference, I'm sure.

It can be... it's a fake valve cover! I'm sure of it! No Skyline owner would be able to do that... it's simply impossible!

And the V8 vs I6 thing is interresting... I think they can have the same gas consumation, depending on the tuning, since the V8 would need less energy to get to one given speed, compared with an I6. But it probably depends on too much stuff to be that easy to tell.

ayoye!! idiot!
au moin yaurais pu mettre un rb26 twin turbo au lieu dun gros v8 lourd qui lhandicap

SHAME TO THIS SKYLINE OWNER! jaimerais mieu mettre un qr25 pas fiab ak précat que mettre ste gros v8 la

Honnetement vous devriez un peu vous renseigner un moteur ls1 est pas bcp plus pesant que RB26 car le block est en aluminium sur un ls1 de plus c'est relativement facile de faire 500hp. De plus un swap de RB26 est trés dispendieux environ 10000$ sté pour 10 000 tu peux faire 800 hp sur un block chevrolet sinon plus :p. En pk pas un V8 twin turbo :p se sera pas plus cher qu'un rb26 de toute facon. J'ai fais un swap de d'un 350 dans un 240 resultat 12.3 pour environ 5000$ alors trouve un meilleur deal aussi fiable et avec un packet de pieces aftermarket.

Certain diron que faut pas melangé les mardes, c vrai pour un show car mais quand tu parles d'un char de drag scuse moi mais l'important c'est les temps que tu sorts et peu importe la manieres de les abtenirs.

RB26 > * > civic stock avec un body kit > moteur GM dans une auto japonaise

Voila, arranger.

Last edited:
RB26 > * > civic stock avec un body kit > V8 dans une auto japonaise

Tu fais quoi tu SUV nissan avec le VQ45DE de 400hp V8 stock de production :p au pire ca pourrais etre swapper dans un 240 serait pas pire et tres rare :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back